Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotti's Journal

Wednesday

Didn't make it to the gym. I had to get my suit fixed for this weekend and the guy was able to take me right after work and fix what needed to be done even though he was closed. So I had to go when I could.

I did however clean my house so I wasn't just sitting around all night. Did some scrubbing, some moving, some vacumming, some sweeping. Not a workout but I was on my feet.

Next Monday I'll be done with weddings and ready to really start focusing on size. Not that I haven't been already but it's time to kick it into overdrive for the winter. I just hope life doesn't take over anymore and I can get some solid weeks in the gym without any interruptions.

Thursday

Legs

Friday

Shoulders

I had a wedding Saturday so I decided to go to the gym Friday so I could relax before the wedding and I'm glad I did. Nothing special to report from the two workouts. The shoulder workout was good but nothing spectacular happened that I remember.

The big thing is I'm done with weddings for the year which I'm thrilled about. Today I start Glycofuse in my intra workout drink and I'm excited to spend some extra time in the gym.

Monday

Incline bench 5 sets
    Hammer Strength 4 sets
    Decline Hammer strength 3 sets
    Rope extension 4 sets
    Underhand reverse extension 4 sets
    Side handle cable kickback 4 sets

Peck deck superset with pushdown machine 3 sets

Started off a little sluggish but as I got into the workout it ended up being better. I increased my weight again on the hammer strength presses. I was also happy to get in extra volume at the end. I realized maybe why the workout was sluggish at the beginning, when I got back in my car after the workout, I realized I didn't take my caffeine tab so I wasn't as energized walking into the gym as usual.

I also started glycofuse yesterday which is just 25g of HBCD but I probably should of got a flavor. The unflavored mixed with a lot of bulk bcaa's and just a little flavor was chalky and I was burping up that chalky flavor all night.

Tuesday

Weighted pull up 4 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets
    T bar row 4 sets
    DB curl 4 sets
    BB curl 4 sets
    Rope hammer curl 4 sets

Straight bar pulldown superset with preacher curl machine 4 sets

We had a Halloween party at work yesterday so I didn't eat the best. I got caught up in the festivities which I usually don't. For 8 or 9 years now I only really ever participate in the Christmas party because it's catered. Yesterday though I was dressed up and went with it. By the end of the day I was having a carb crash and thought the workout would suck. It was the opposite. The workout was enjoyable and felt really good. Like my body was totally n'sync (haha) with what I was doing.

So I'm adding more products to my stack. Adding in Hydra Head Six, a CLA product, and Lipomorph. Extra carbs and natty anabolic with a brown fat burner. I'm guessing I still may add fat with the extra calories but it will def be a nice recomp.

Wednesday

100 crunches
    10 minutes farmers walk
    weighted crunch machine
    10 minutes farmers walk
    100 crunches
    10 minutes treadmill

It was a really tough workout tbh. Not physically at all because I've done it all before but mentally. Just a few minutes into the walking, I was thinking about not doing farmers walks and I didn't want to do them. I was just going to walk. I pushed through and forced myself to do it but maybe the farmers walks are getting boring for me. I don't feel bored but I just wasn't into doing them. Glad I stuck with it though and kept going.

I might have hurt myself getting the DB's out of the cup holders on the treadmill. My shoulder last night felt really sore in a bad way. I tried to stretch it but it lasted all night. I don't notice pain this morning but it did not feel good last night.

Thursday

Legs

Friday

Hike

Saturday

Shoulders

Again when I'm off work on Fridays it really screws up my logs but I've been putting in work. Friday I did legs and even finished my squats with a drop set which was killer. Friday I went for a hike, my mothers been saying she wants to go for awhile and I was off so I figured we won't get to many more nice days in the northeast. We walked and it was a great day for a hike, cold enough for sweats and a hoodie but warm enough to work up a good sweat. Saturday I did shoulders and the press remained strong. My shoulder pain from earlier in the week is come and go, I really have been trying to get it warm before touching any weight.

What I've noticed was the new supplements, the Lipomorph gives me mild heart burn type feeling. I've never had heartburn so I don't know what it feels like but that's what another reviewer described it as so I guess that's whats happening. I also burped this morning after taking the pills and it was like a menthol flavor in my mouth. It's usually only the morning dose since it's 2 pills instead of one.

Monday

No Gym

So overtime came back yesterday which isn't a big deal, do the OT and hit the gym. Except at the end of the day I get one of my employees with a complex question a customer has. I have to then deal with the customer and ended up being at late so late that my system shut down on me. We have security measures so if we are at work later than we are supposed to be there the system will lock us out. Well that was me yesterday but this lady just wasn't accepting what was happening. Either way I left work fuming and hungry.

I also got roped into something Wednesday so I'm not sure when I'll get out of work that day either. May have to do some total body work this week on the days that I can get into the gym.

Tuesday

A bunch of superset upper body work.

So again I wasn't able to make it to the gym Monday. I don't know what my schedule is going to be like today so I wanted to get in work on everything. I did a whole bunch of upper body work all in 2 grouping supersets. It went pretty well. I fee like I got a lot of work done. I got a good pump in my chest and shoulders. Everything felt smooth, of course the weight wasn't super heavy but the squeeze felt good and it was an overall enjoyable workout.

Wednesday

30 minutes cardio

Got out of work real late after hosting an event all day. Went to the gym and just walked to let off some excess energy and went home and passed out. Nothing special going on here but I did forget my gym bag today so that's good. Tomorrow is a holiday so my brain probably felt like it was Friday and I didn't bring my bag. What a week. I feel like I just want it to be next week already.

Thursday

Friday

Last week was a mess in terms of gym times and set routines. Thursday I focused mostly on my lower body, doing leg presses, squats, and some other things. Friday I went to the gym and did my whole upper body, again no real rhyme or reason as to what I was choosing as exercises but just going by what felt right. All in all the week started out and I thought I wasn't going to get to the gym as much as I should but I ended up being there 4 days instead of my normal 5. I'll take that. Hopefully I can get back on track this week even with overtime.

Monday

Hammer strength press superset with side lateral raise 8 sets
    Incline bench superset with rope extensions 4 sets
    BW Dips 3 sets

I really didn't know what to do in the gym. With only a day of overtime I don't want to change my whole training schedule but with limited time I didn't want to do straight sets either. Wanted to make the most of the time I had to train. So I did some shoulders. I didn't want to exhaust my triceps before being able to hit my chest completely so I went with a shoulder movement and then later went to triceps. It was a pretty decent workout.

I'm experiencing massive hunger lately. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night really hungry and this morning hunger pangs woke me up like 20 minutes before my alarm went off.

RX MEMBER

Your body is telling you something. Eat.

Tuesday

Lat pulldown superset with t bar row 4 sets
    Straight bar pulldown superset with low cable rope row 4 sets
    DB curl superset with BB row 3 sets
    DB hammer curl superset with close grip lat pulldown 3 sets

I did not feel like going to the gym after work yesterday. I didn't know there was OT so I was pumped to get right to the gym, then found out there was OT. Anyway, I felt super drained, on the way to the gym I almost turned out and went home. However once I got to the gym I had a really good workout. I tried supersetting lat work with inner back work to make the most of the time I had and I felt amazing muscle contractions and it was tough but good. I was breathing heavy really quickly and the squeeze I was getting was superb. But as I typed in the work I did, I feel like I did more but I guess it just felt that way because of how hard it was. Overall I was very happy with the workout I had.

Still getting really hungry at night, also still getting mild heartburn in the AM but it's only during the first dose.

Wednesday

30 minutes cardio

Of course I got out of work late again last night. Stuck in a meeting where no one was talking about anything important. It was so frustrating watching my clock tick by as my shift ended.

Anyway what I did at the gym was run/walk/sprint on the treadmill. The plan is for 10 guys to play basketball once a week. I will use it as my cardio day if it happens so I decided to run a bit so my cardio is improved. It was tough and my legs actually felt pumped and now are a bit sore. I haven't run in awhile, or when I did it was sprints and not for minutes at a time. I hope I can hold up on the court.

Thursday

Squat 5 sets
    Box squat 3 sets
    Seated Calve raise 4 sets
    Leg extension 3 sets
    Seated Leg Curl 3 sets

I was so pumped up to get to the gym. No overtime and nothing to keep me at work late. Squatting felt good on the lower weight and higher reps then I went heavier and decreased the reps which didn't feel as great. I decided to do some box squat, low weight and low reps but focus on exploding off the box which was decent. Everything else was just assistance work and it was fine. I was doing some walking at the end and felt like I didn't have as high intensity workout as I thought I would. Then I tried to walk down the steps and my legs felt crushed, almost like every step that I took I could feel every muscle in my leg firing to stabilize me. So maybe the workout was more effective than I had thought.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast