Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Pete has me staying put with calories last week as he thinks the cortisone shot may have impact my inflammation as a whole since the drop took place in the first 4 days after the shot and has stayed there since. Now with travel and holidays, new scale at home etc.....this week feels I should keep cals the same as well. If no change up or even holding put at lower weights as of Saturday this weekend he is bumping me to 3500 kcals a day.

This week as of Sunday morning my stats are:
    Weight avg 201lbs
    Kcal avg: 3210

Pics from Sunday morning:
    front.jpg
    back.jpg
    side 1.jpg
    side 2.jpg

Had an amazing xmas eve and xmas day with family! One major perk of my move to St Louis for new job there is that I can drive home in 5 hours time any given weekend or holiday I please to see family like this! In San Diego it was Thanksgiving and Xmas only with 1 more 4-5 vaca in July for summer and that was all. Family to me now at 33 means the world to me (not that it did not before) but now its more clear.

Now if I can just get a god damn women in my life and begin my own family at long last! Sheesh!
    Finding tons of women I'd love to date at work and gym but none are ever single! Rough part of dating in your early 30's is that so many more women are not single or have kids already compared to those college days!

Hope you all have a great New Year! Be safe and have fun!
    UNBA Mens Physique, USAPL 93kg,
    Blueprint for Athletes Rep, Dymatize Rep,
    Twitter & Instagram: musclesNmorsels,

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    He has a lot of food intolerances which cause him not to be able to eat a lot of those foods
    I would not say allot of intolerances.....I have worked with clients and athletes with LOTS of sensitivity and intolerance let me tell you.

All I have is a lactose intolerance (cows milk, soft cheese, most ice creams) and wheat/flour other than slow rise sourdough and sprouted grain breads. No sensitivity or allergy with this, I just get sleepy as all hell really quick after I eat even small portions.

I have found tons of alternatives to take the place of these for dairy/wheat/flour replacements to bake with, and make part of daily meals.

Dec 31st check in.

204lbs avg weight
    3450kcal avg

pics from that morning
    204.jpg
    20171231_225235.jpg
    20171231_225154.jpg
    20171231_225209.jpg

end of year best lists in big 3
    265 bench
    505 dead
    440 squat

great year of gains indeed! up 28lbs from show day and 7lbs over previous offseason end weight. InBody results have me at 13% bodyfat which is what I been doing for past 2 months inplace of skinfolds since I found identical results between the two.

2019 has me doing 4 PL meets and 7 OCR events this year. Gonna be awesome!!

Damn dude
    over 10 events. KUDOS
    2013 & 2014 RX Member of the Year
    2014 RX Muscle September Member of the Month

When did you get a dymatize rep position?
    are you a rep on another board?
    Last edited by The Solution; 01-04-2018 at 12:45 PM.

i was with Pro Lab August 2016 to sept 2017 bes they refused to renew their 3rd part independent testing seal from NSF and as one who has been a huge champion and open speaker on supplements getting 3rd party seals to stand above the others and showcase commitment to their customers.....i had to drop them. sucked as i lost my contest sponsorships and other costs coverage but the principle of the matter was what matters. lucky for me i got contacted by Dymatize in early December about working with them in the same type of capacity which was welcomed as I have used Dymatize products since 2010 to some degree or another all along. Their informed choice seal also satisfies my morals on that level as well so its win win.

I also am a rep for blueprint for athletes yes but that is not a dietary supplement company as you know.

Dymatize was also found 3 times in the past of not meeting label claims on their protein powder which is the biggest drawback to the company IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua H View Post
    i was with Pro Lab August 2016 to sept 2017 bes they refused to renew their 3rd part independent testing seal from NSF and as one who has been a huge champion and open speaker on supplements getting 3rd party seals to stand above the others and showcase commitment to their customers.....i had to drop them. sucked as i lost my contest sponsorships and other costs coverage but the principle of the matter was what matters. lucky for me i got contacted by Dymatize in early December about working with them in the same type of capacity which was welcomed as I have used Dymatize products since 2010 to some degree or another all along. Their informed choice seal also satisfies my morals on that level as well so its win win.

I also am a rep for blueprint for athletes yes but that is not a dietary supplement company as you know.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526