Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 122
  1. #16
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,494
    Rep Power
    2147913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Then you don't mind those of the same ilk lurking!

    I like how you outlined your goals as it is something I need to do, especially 3 & 4.

  2. #17
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    Now if we can get someone else to get on her, they can be the...

    Attachment 182924
    Looks like Mac Vader is the Fif Lord! (Keeping in context w/ my Star Wars theme ... NERDS UNITE!)

    And spoiler alert --- DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PLOT REVEAL of The Force Awakens....


    Is it just me or was Han's death really anti-climactic, and Han's son is a whining pussy --- sorta like his grandfather was when he was a kid?

    Just sayin'. And I'm a hardcore fan - having stood in line for the first SW in 1977. I was a hyuge Harrison Ford fan - it started fading when he got his midlife crisis earring and the latest SW left me as meh. Let down 40 years in the making.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  3. #18
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Then you don't mind those of the same ilk lurking!

    I like how you outlined your goals as it is something I need to do, especially 3 & 4.
    PERVS UNITE!

    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  4. #19
    GIANT ROBOT Tu Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    2147698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Looks like Mac Vader is the Fif Lord! (Keeping in context w/ my Star Wars theme ... NERDS UNITE!)

    And spoiler alert --- DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PLOT REVEAL of The Force Awakens....


    Is it just me or was Han's death really anti-climactic, and Han's son is a whining pussy --- sorta like his grandfather was when he was a kid?

    Just sayin'. And I'm a hardcore fan - having stood in line for the first SW in 1977. I was a hyuge Harrison Ford fan - it started fading when he got his midlife crisis earring and the latest SW left me as meh. Let down 40 years in the making.
    Kylo is emo, but he's not a pussy.

    *More Spoilers*

    Remember the entire movie where Chewy's blaster killed stormtroopers like they were paper... Kylo takes a shot from that thing and doesn't only still stand.

    He goes and fights off 2 people while bleeding.

    He's not a pussy.

    Emo? Sure... Distraught? Absolutely... A mental wreck? No doubt...

    He's not a pussy though.

  5. #20
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    Kylo is emo, but he's not a pussy.

    *More Spoilers*

    Remember the entire movie where Chewy's blaster killed stormtroopers like they were paper... Kylo takes a shot from that thing and doesn't only still stand.

    He goes and fights off 2 people while bleeding.

    He's not a pussy.

    Emo? Sure... Distraught? Absolutely... A mental wreck? No doubt...

    He's not a pussy though.
    He got beat by a girl who had only just become aware of WTF a lightsaber is a matter of hours earlier. Even Luke had to spend time learning to use the damn thing.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  6. #21
    GIANT ROBOT Tu Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    2147698

    Default

    Actually. He got beat by a trained storm trooper and a girl who had been fighting her entire life.

    Remember she grew up on a realm world of Jakka with no one to help her at all.

    She beat up the same storm trooper at some point and time and she had been using a staff which would have made her pretty proficient in weapon fighting.



    Also. You don't know who she is.

    None of us do.

    All this after shot by possibly the most powerful hand cannon in the galaxy.

    Not a pussy at all.

  7. #22
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    Actually. He got beat by a trained storm trooper and a girl who had been fighting her entire life.

    Remember she grew up on a realm world of Jakka with no one to help her at all.

    She beat up the same storm trooper at some point and time and she had been using a staff which would have made her pretty proficient in weapon fighting.



    Also. You don't know who she is.

    None of us do.

    All this after shot by possibly the most powerful hand cannon in the galaxy.

    Not a pussy at all.
    He had to sucker Han in to get the kill shot. Pussy.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  8. #23
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,437
    Rep Power
    2149249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    He had to sucker Han in to get the kill shot. Pussy.
    (Hey, who knows? There could easily be a Sassy fan who hasn't seen the movie yet, so *SPOILERS!*



















    Some believe Rey was trained by Luke as a child before being dumped on Jakku. Then her mind was wiped so she wouldn't remember being trained in the use of the Force (mind tricks on Daniel Craig), mind reading (reading Kylo's mind/fear of not being as strong as Vader), and use of the lightsaber. The Force Awakens may refer to Rey's awakening from her mind wipe.

    And I'm pretty sure he could have run Han down. He knew his father had arrived on the planet, so I'm sure he knew he was on that same level of the base. Plus, he wouldn't have had to run him down at all. You saw what he did to that one guy... simply dragged him across the room with his mind, straight into a choke hold. lol Han was doomed the moment Harrison Ford signed the contract to reprise his role. The death was probably part of the contract.

    "Okay, Han Solo has to die or I'm not coming back. Also, not just dead. I want you to blow the f'ing planet up, too. Kill me then kill me again by blowing the planet up around me! Yes, I'll take that giant box of money. Where do I sign?"

  9. #24
    OLYMPIAN ~gymdiva~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,350
    Rep Power
    2147847

    Default

    every time I see Vader mentioned in this journal I immediately think wrestling....


    this makes me a different kind of nerd

  10. #25
    GIANT ROBOT Tu Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    2147698

    Default Sassy69 2016: The Force Awakens

    We are going to find out over the next few years, Curt.

    One thing is for sure.

    Kylo Ren is no pussy.

    Ever see a force user stop a blaster shot?!

    You have now.

    He's evil. Evil people sucker people in.

    Not his fault his dad was so loving that he was too dumb to see what his kid was doing.

    What kind of parent doesn't know their own kid anyway?

    Absentee Solo.
    Last edited by Tu Holmes; 01-06-2016 at 12:00 AM.

  11. #26
    GIANT ROBOT Tu Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    2147698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~gymdiva~ View Post
    every time I see Vader mentioned in this journal I immediately think wrestling....


    this makes me a different kind of nerd
    You're a nerd. You just never saw Star Wars.

  12. #27
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    (Hey, who knows? There could easily be a Sassy fan who hasn't seen the movie yet, so *SPOILERS!*


















    Some believe Rey was trained by Luke as a child before being dumped on Jakku. Then her mind was wiped so she wouldn't remember being trained in the use of the Force (mind tricks on Daniel Craig), mind reading (reading Kylo's mind/fear of not being as strong as Vader), and use of the lightsaber. The Force Awakens may refer to Rey's awakening from her mind wipe.

    And I'm pretty sure he could have run Han down. He knew his father had arrived on the planet, so I'm sure he knew he was on that same level of the base. Plus, he wouldn't have had to run him down at all. You saw what he did to that one guy... simply dragged him across the room with his mind, straight into a choke hold. lol Han was doomed the moment Harrison Ford signed the contract to reprise his role. The death was probably part of the contract.

    "Okay, Han Solo has to die or I'm not coming back. Also, not just dead. I want you to blow the f'ing planet up, too. Kill me then kill me again by blowing the planet up around me! Yes, I'll take that giant box of money. Where do I sign?"

    Spoiler Alert was duly provided in post 17.

    And yes Harrison took a very nice paycheck for his demise.

    I want to know what Hamill got for standing there & looking scruffy for a couple minutes.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  13. #28
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    We are going to find out over the next few years, Curt.

    One thing is for sure.

    Kylo Ren is no pussy.

    Ever see a force user stop a blaster shot?!

    You have now.

    He's evil. Evil people sucker people in.

    Not his fault his dad was so loving that he was too dumb to see what his kid was doing.

    What kind of parent doesn't know their own kid anyway?

    Absentee Solo.

    The nerd is strong in this one.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



  14. #29
    GIANT ROBOT Tu Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,924
    Rep Power
    2147698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    The nerd is strong in this one.
    The truth, that is.

    JJ Abrams said they left Luke out of most of the movie because the second he showed up, the rest of the movie would he about what Luke can do.

    How powerful has he become? What powers has he developed? How bad ass is he?

    If he showed Kylo Ren how to stop blaster fire, what can HE do?

    He's probably pretty damn epic.

  15. #30
    Super Moderator sassy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plate Junkie
    Posts
    10,629
    Rep Power
    2147956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tu Holmes View Post
    The truth, that is.

    JJ Abrams said they left Luke out of most of the movie because the second he showed up, the rest of the movie would he about what Luke can do.

    How powerful has he become? What powers has he developed? How bad ass is he?

    If he showed Kylo Ren how to stop blaster fire, what can HE do?

    He's probably pretty damn epic.
    The suckass part is that we have to wait for the next one to find out WTF.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late."
    ~Jack Lalanne



Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •