PENCILNECK

Default CJC-1295 DAC questions

I'm new here and I don't know a whole lot about peptides so I had some questions. I've been reading up on CJC-1295 DAC and I've seen mixed reviews saying it was good or saying it was bad. I've seen some saying you can run it alone and some saying to stack it with GHRP. I wanted to lose a little fat and add a little lean muscle which from a couple things I've seen says it is good for. Can CJC-1295 DAC be ran alone? What dose? How long of a cycle? Any OCT or PCT required?

RX MEMBER

I can answer this question for you. You want to run Cyc1295 Dac 5 mg per week max !. You want to start with 2 mg per week and a shot in the morning 7 days per week.
    You will experience very high blood pressure fast on 5 mg so be very careful !!!!!.
    I would run 2 mg per week if i was you. Its like HGH but a fraction of the price.

The Beaver.......

OLYMPIAN

I"ve also been intrigued by cjcdac. So in your experience, taking only one 2mg shot per week is all that is needed?

I prefer 2 shots per week. Half life is 8 days so technically once a week is fine. But just like anything else, a more consistent and balanced blood level is logically better. Besides, it's a slin pin, just do it.

To the OP, the GHRP's are super cheap and incredibly useful, I would use both. I just draw both into the same syringe at night before bed, the other 5 days a week is just GHRP-6 for me.
    Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabecool View Post
    I prefer 2 shots per week. Half life is 8 days so technically once a week is fine. But just like anything else, a more consistent and balanced blood level is logically better. Besides, it's a slin pin, just do it.

To the OP, the GHRP's are super cheap and incredibly useful, I would use both. I just draw both into the same syringe at night before bed, the other 5 days a week is just GHRP-6 for me.
    Hope that helps.
    While the active life is pretty long, two shots per week is definitely the way to go. I have seen some blood to prove that as well.
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    While the active life is pretty long, two shots per week is definitely the way to go. I have seen some blood to prove that as well.
    Completely agree....

To those interested, here's a short excerpt on Modified GRF 1-29 (or CJC1293), from my new book BREAK THE CODE advertised here on RxMuscle in the right hand pane>...or available at www.getbreakthecode.com

It is from Chapter 18 entitled "Peptides A New Era?"...

"...this is a synthetic copy of the bodies GHRH (GROWTH HORMONE RELEASING HORMONE), a peptide that can also stimulate natural growth hormone release from the pituitary gland. It is slightly different from the GHRP’s as it actually affects the number of secreting cells within the pituitary itself and the amount they can viably secrete.

As with GHRP’s, Mod GRF 1-29 can be taken for GH boosting anti-ageing purposes just before bed, or by bodybuilders and strength athletes at multiple times throughout the day to influence muscle building and the rest.

It is normally found again as a lypholised powder, but this time usually only in 1-2mg vials, priced at around 5x plus that of GHRP’s per mcg dose. Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution, with mixed shelf-life similar to the GHRP’s. Saturation dose is stated as 100mcg per dose for this compound, and studies have shown that higher dosages can have negative effects (through increased cortisol release), rather than a positive one as is the case with GHRP-6 (a good job really I suppose as this stuff ain’t cheap!).

Side effects would be similar to those with GHRP’s (minus the hunger as with GHRP6, as GHRH’s are not Ghrelin mimics), but I find they are not as extreme at similar dosage levels, something confirmed in studies of patients given GHRP-6 or Mod GRF 1-29 at the same dosage level (GHRP’s will always make the body secrete more GH at the same dose as GHRH’s). Mod GRF 1-29 has been quoted as having a post-injection skin flushing component (especially red-face syndrome), but I have never personally experienced this.

Another GHRH known as CJC 1295 can be used as a replacement for Mod GRF 1-29, but this version is a long-acting hormone (similar to a long acting steroid ester like enanthate), and can cause what is known as ‘GH BLEED’. GH bleed can influence a constant GH stimulatory effect, which may sound good on paper, it actually interferes with the pulsatile nature desired from GH release to build muscle. Constant GH elevation causes GH receptor de-sensitization, and gives the opposite result of that desired in the long-term by diminishing the body's positive responses to GH.
    GRHP AND GHRH SYNERGY

Remember how I said GHRP’s make the pituitary secrete more GH, and GHRH’s affect the number of secreting cells and the amount they can secrete? Well, what if we combined the application of the two compounds so we were influencing more cells to secrete much more GH? One word - SYNERGY.

Synergy is defined as the interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects. In other words let say that instead of 1+1 equalling 2, what if it equalled 6? This is how GHRP-6 and Mod GRF 1-29 work together; they both increase the effects of the other amplifying the GH pulse significantly.

A good, established protocol of this combination is subcutaneously injecting 100mcg of each compound 3-5 times daily (ouch), at least ½ hour before meals and/or 2 hours after. Two of the combined doses would ideally be ½ hour before training (my preferred method), or immediately after (but which would delay any nutrient intake for at least ½ hour), and one before bed for amplified natural GH release during sleep time.

DO NOT mix the contents of the large vials of GHRP-6 and Mod GRF 1-29 together in an attempt to save time however as this will denature the delicate peptide structures from the mixing over time. It is allowable however to mix the solutions in the same pin just prior to an injection, but this is the only instance when they can/should be mixed.

This combination is an excellent non steroid ‘off-cycle’ stack that can go a great way toward keeping a good portion of the steroid assisted gains made on-cycle, AND can also improve body composition to boot by substantially lowering fat deposits...it’s good stuff."

Hopefully this TINY excerpt from the peptide chapter in the book (24 Chapters in all), which is a REAL PRINTED BOOK of over 300 A4 pages including many colour photographs and charts expanding each chapters subject matter fully, might whet your appetite to take a look at getting your own copy.