All,

This is a message for people with chest pain, erectile dysfunction, and other side effects from steroids. I've had a 13 year run. This is my story and how it all got fixed.

I've used steroids for a long time and not by choice. I'm on TRT for life due to genetic abnormalities. I can't say I haven't used higher dosages of test either however **usage was never extreme**. Over the past few years my health has declined severely though along with my frequency at the gym. Up until two weeks ago, I seriously felt that I would most likely die within the next few years. Ankle swelling, constant heart paint, racing heart, ED, hairloss, color loss, fatigue, blood in stools, irregular muscle spasms, etc, etc. I also believe that this wasn't all due to steroids either. Nonetheless the drugs I feel had something to do with the mess I was in.

I'd seen half a dozen doctors from top hospitals and none of them knew what was wrong.

By a miracle, I was referred to this man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y4UpvbKZ0

As a disclaimer, I did not tell him about my use. He also has very controversial theories IMO however if again IMO if you look at what he's saying with an open mind you might be surprised.

Regardless, what is in that video worked 100% for me. If you are in need of serious health help please contact him. I hope this can help someone like it helped me. I believe God saved me that day with my Dad. If you have questions just ask.

~Mike