Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Roberts View Post
    Bostin is right about nothing. Lee DID NOT say he took growth "on the regular" in that clip. He said he HAS used it. Very very very different. He has used it twice in his career at a low dose and did not think it was worth the money. Lee has never once claimed to have never used GH.
    No but people thinking he did 400mgs of deca 200mg of test and some low dose of Stanozolol to look like one of the best bodybuilder on the planet at his size is just RIDICULOUS. I don't believe in Santa Clause and I hope you do not as well ^^ !

With all the respect to you, please reconsider.
    David Cua also called Donald Pump known for "making bodybuilding great again" !

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I realize controversy sells and gets views (in the short term) however I don't know why anyone gives this guy any credibility.

Bostin contributed only one good thing to this industry, he answered the age old question of - if you take enough drugs will it make you a champion - I hope many young guys learn from this that it takes much more than drugs.
    Bostin is young, FUNNY, has no filter. Say what he wants, that's refreshing. As far as I've been able to witness, he seems to love bodybuilding and has strong, motivated opinion when he debate. Pro bodybuilder do use huge dosages. maybe not Bostin huge, but fairly important. He also gave one of Dave protocol (350mgs test Eod + 225mg deca eod + 150mg tren eod + 200mg of eq eod well he went nuts on the GH dosages though ) and it was quite funny as he told so.

The guy is great for bodybuilding and if he reads my comment : Bostin keep doing the great work. I wish you could do more interview here on Rx.

That's it

Quote Originally Posted by davidcua View Post
    No but people thinking he did 400mgs of deca 200mg of test and some low dose of Stanozolol to look like one of the best bodybuilder on the planet at his size is just RIDICULOUS. I don't believe in Santa Clause and I hope you do not as well ^^ !

With all the respect to you, please reconsider.

Did you read my original post? So his EX wife is lying as well? Romano is wrong? Mike Arnold is wrong? Funny how steroid geniuses believe him but guys like you and Bostin do not... You and Bostin are WRONG. Period. I consider Lee a friend and I would bet all my money he is not lying. There is solid proof everywhere.

He could have won the middles at nationals when he was 16. and he had a deep cut six pack, delts and chest at 12 years old. He has never once changed his story, so if he is lying he is the best liar of all time. He never had bad skin, he never had distention, he always looked his age, unlike many young IFBB pros today, etc.

Plus, he tells the truth about everything else, including things that fucked over his career and cost him thousands of dollars, but hes lying about his fucking drug use? That makes sense.

There are people who are supremely gifted and he is one of them.

Also, the notion that all pros use even REMOTELY the same amount of gear is also wrong. It is INCORRECT whether you want to believe it or not. There are very good pros on 1200mg a week and there are other very good pros on 12g a week. If you talk to people who personally know or work with top pros in confidence you will learn this.
    Last edited by Geoff Roberts; 06-22-2016 at 05:28 PM.
    15% Discount Code: Geoff15

Bostin is young, FUNNY, has no filter. Say what he wants, that's refreshing. As far as I've been able to witness, he seems to love bodybuilding and has strong, motivated opinion when he debate. Pro bodybuilder do use huge dosages. maybe not Bostin huge, but fairly important. He also gave one of Dave protocol (350mgs test Eod + 225mg deca eod + 150mg tren eod + 200mg of eq eod well he went nuts on the GH dosages though ) and it was quite funny as he told so.

The guy is great for bodybuilding and if he reads my comment : Bostin keep doing the great work. I wish you could do more interview here on Rx.

That's it
    I have no words to describe the stupidity of that comment. A guy who tells millions of 18 year old wannabe bodybuilders that the sport is all drugs is GOOD for the sport...
    Last edited by Geoff Roberts; 06-22-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

I have no words to describe the stupidity of that comment. A guy who tells millions of 18 year old wannabe bodybuilders that the sport is all drugs is GOOD for the sport...
    From a don't-ever-do-this/only-for-entertainment perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Good for the sport means one thing to me .... good for the sport.

I agree he is entertaining and so on, but "good" for the sport is absurd. Especially when you consider the fact that steroids are currently destroying our sport. At least that is how I feel, along with many other seasoned bodybuilding fans/insiders.
    Last edited by Geoff Roberts; 06-22-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    That's exactly what I meant.

+ the guy is refreshing, he's funny, has no filter. So yes Geoff Bostin is good for the sport. He does not lie Kids, telling them 2cc of gear a week will suffice to win pro shows. LOL

Good for the sport means one thing to me .... good for the sport.

I agree he is entertaining and so on, but "good" for the sport is absurd. Especially when you consider the fact that steroids are currently destroying our sport. At least that is how I feel, along with many other seasoned bodybuilding fans/insiders.
    Hum you wann talk about STUPID BRAIN DEAD comments. This one should be underlined then.
    Steroids isn't destroying our sport. The abuse of HGH + Insuline + peptides + Supplements that are garbage such as pre-workout/postworkout/intrashitworkout, all the stims and all the meal replacement garbage are Killing our sport and making current bodybuilder look REALLY BAD.

Steroids (AAS) ? please they are not responsible for stomach enlargement etc. Lulz

That's exactly what I meant.

+ the guy is refreshing, he's funny, has no filter. So yes Geoff Bostin is good for the sport. He does not lie Kids, telling them 2cc of gear a week will suffice to win pro shows. LOL
    Will all due respect, you are not making any sense. Not lying to kids makes him good for the sport? He is not "not lying" he is telling them what HE thinks is the truth. .. which in regards to steroids is usually completely wrong. AGAIN, ask any REAL steroid guru and they will tell you the same.

Also, there is a HUGE difference between not lying and telling kids that all pros are on 10g of shit and that steroids are everything while you show them your 19 year old self shooting 10g of gear. I know he is "older" now, but my point is he was doing that at 19. You know that shit is bad for the sport whether you want to admit it or not. To say otherwise is completely nonsensical and I do not peg you as a nonsensical person.

Even if he was right about pro doses, which in most of cases he is not, it would STILL be a terrible thing for the sport to tell all the young people that and cause them to hop on a bunch of shit before they look like anything. Getting on loads of gear at a young age before you have accomplished anything significant with your physique is a surefire way to avoid ever becoming a great bodybuilder.
    Last edited by Geoff Roberts; 06-22-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Hum you wann talk about STUPID BRAIN DEAD comments. This one should be underlined then.
    Steroids isn't destroying our sport. The abuse of HGH + Insuline + peptides + Supplements that are garbage such as pre-workout/postworkout/intrashitworkout, all the stims and all the meal replacement garbage are Killing our sport and making current bodybuilder look REALLY BAD.

Steroids (AAS) ? please they are not responsible for stomach enlargement etc. Lulz
    When I say steroids in regards to them ruining the sport I was including GH and slin.

Many many brilliant minds in the industry agree with me, so I guess they are all brain dead as well.

When I say steroids in regards to them ruining the sport I was including GH and slin.

Many many brilliant minds in the industry agree with me, so I guess they are all brain dead as well.
    Well Steroids (are a class of drug) in our industry when one refer to steroids it's Anabolic Steroids. HGH and SLIN aren't steroids they are peptide hormones. You might prefer to use the word of Anabolics (it refers to any PED's in general that leads to anabolism.)

A frenchman (me) shouldn't school you on PED's or medical terms in english ^^ !

Well Steroids (are a class of drug) in our industry when one refer to steroids it's Anabolic Steroids. HGH and SLIN aren't steroids they are peptide hormones. You might prefer to use the word of Anabolics (it refers to any PED's in general that leads to anabolism.)

A frenchman (me) shouldn't school you on PED's or medical terms in english ^^ !

You're right, my bad.

Either way, if you agree that GH and Slin are hurting our sport, its hard to make a case that Bostin is good for it, as he makes outrageous claims and uses outrageous amounts of those as well.

OLYMPIAN

From gym rats to pros when it comes to steroids they all tell the same story 'my dosages are way lower than what the other guys are using'. I've heard the same thing 1000 times.

The first guy to get his message out there genuinely saying what he is on in a public way is Bostin. It would be naive to think there are not other bodybuilders taking what he is.

As for Lee Priest he has repeatedly said he doesn't care whether people believe his claimed dosages or not so if he is not bothered why get in an argument defending him. Nobody can truly know what somebody is taking.

I also see Bostin's steroid use as a deterrent to most kids considering being a pro bodybuilder. Eventually the majority of kids work out what is written in most magazines is generally bullshit and bodybuilding without steroids is pissing in the wind. Having decided to investigate steroids and seeing Bostin will scare the shit out of most kids.

Bostin is driven and making a living for himself but he's still young and dumb. Dave had to hold back going into condescending mode at times.

That's it
    I don't find him funny or entertaining, anyone can say controversial things but I feel like it's schtick just to get attention and to get more views.

He is terrible for bodybuilding, unfortunately young guys will try to emulate him and follow his protocols.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Nobody can truly know what somebody is taking.
    This. Unless you're administering the athlete's drugs you're only guessing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast