Daily:
    3 to 4 Scoops of Whey Protein
    2 Whole Eggs
    50g Oatmeal
    400/500g Fish or Meat
    100g Sweet Potatoes/Potatoes
    Tons of Veggies
    Whole Wheat Bread
    Fruits (Banana, Avocado, Peach, Apple, Melon,etc... it depends)
    Tuna

This is just a general idea
    Based on the amounts you have listed here I'm estimating around 1300 calories, 200 g protein, 10g fat, 100g carbs.

IMO, you aren't eating enough, but that's just my opinion. While everyone is different, that really seems awfully low. For reference, I eat MUCH more than that to get shredded, and I'm more than twice your age, natty, and half your bodyweight.

I'd also add that while you've provided a general idea of WHAT you eat, there's no indication of WHEN you eat these foods. Timing is everything. Just something for you to consider.
    2016 RX Member of the Year & March 2015 Member of the Month
    https://www.instagram.com/sunny52kg/

https://granitesupplements.com/ideva...ate.php?id=127

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyday View Post
    Based on the amounts you have listed here I'm estimating around 1300 calories, 200 g protein, 10g fat, 100g carbs.

IMO, you aren't eating enough, but that's just my opinion. While everyone is different, that really seems awfully low. For reference, I eat MUCH more than that to get shredded, and I'm more than twice your age, natty, and half your bodyweight.

I'd also add that while you've provided a general idea of WHAT you eat, there's no indication of WHEN you eat these foods. Timing is everything. Just something for you to consider.
    100% agree, JeffFran listen get OFF the PED's today. you will make ZERO progress with out learning how to fuel and train your body first, you WILL lose all your gains the second you are off if you do not learn the basics and build a base now then put in the time. your explanation of your diet proves this. I have years of log books and now use my iphone to log diets and workouts, I can at anytime look back at what did to get where I am

The rule i was given 16 years ago when i started was:
    5 years training
    add 15-25 lbs of lean mass
    be 12% BF or under

RX MEMBER

I thought you just asked my diet in general not like meal per meal
    And my macros are not even close to that.. 220P, 140C, 65F more or less

Workout days:

Meal1:
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Scoop Whey
    30g Oatmeal

Meal 2:
    200g Fish or Meat
    100g Veggies
    100g Sweet P or Regular Potatoes

PO:
    1.5 Whey
    150g Banana
    30g Oatmeal

Meal 4:
    200g Fish or Meat
    Veggies
    Fruit

Meal 5:
    Tuna
    Nuts
    Whole Bread
    Cheese or Cottage Cheese

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by jerzey View Post
    100% agree, JeffFran listen get OFF the PED's today. you will make ZERO progress with out learning how to fuel and train your body first, you WILL lose all your gains the second you are off if you do not learn the basics and build a base now then put in the time. your explanation of your diet proves this. I have years of log books and now use my iphone to log diets and workouts, I can at anytime look back at what did to get where I am

The rule i was given 16 years ago when i started was:
    5 years training
    add 15-25 lbs of lean mass
    be 12% BF or under
    You do not have any idea where I started from. Where I was at when I first started I was 143lbs, 25% body fat and 5ft11, I know the basics.. I did all this myself by try and error. But I hired a coach, he is a IFFB Bodybuilder and he won the Nationals and the Overall. We will start only next week but I have to appreciate all your comments and feedback and I respect them all and I have to agree with some statements.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFran View Post
    Because I'm not lean and shredded, not even around 13% bf
    I am 22

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
    And it's been explained why that might not be the best goal for you at this time. Trust me, I know. I was disgusted that I couldn't put on any muscle and so I thought (at age 45) I'll cut to my high school weight. I was able to drop to 149 lbs. at 6'1" but looked like a cancer patient.

This -- I'm guessing -- is NOT what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGC-za9ngo

A few months later at about 185 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sera9-rlE

Is shredded what you really want?

I already posted my diet
    How many calories does that equal? Five hundred?

Fifty grams of oats, two eggs, and 480 calories in whey isolate will do nothing for your physique.

RX MEMBER

You do not have any idea where I started from. Where I was at when I first started I was 143lbs, 25% body fat and 5ft11, I know the basics.. I did all this myself by try and error. But I hired a coach, he is a IFFB Bodybuilder and he won the Nationals and the Overall. We will start only next week but I have to appreciate all your comments and feedback and I respect them all and I have to agree with some statements.

knowing the basic's and putting in years of hard basic work are two different things my friend

BUT you aren't going to listen, you will not stop the path you are on, you opened pandora's box and now think you are correct, That's YOUR choice

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Name names! :-D

But even if you don't, if he's worth his salt and/or his Pro card, he'll echo the sentiments expressed here.

EAT! LIFT! SLEEP!

It's great that you hired a coach, I'm actually delighted to hear it. Working with a coach was a great learning experience for me and I hope the same for you.

220g P/140g C/65 g F is pretty close to what I do...precontest, at 48 years old, 6 years training experience, 5'2" tall and a BW of 110 lbs. (dried out onstage I am 106-108 lbs shredded, lines in glutes) Guess it's the mom in me that wants to put this into persepective for you: a FEMALE lifetime natty, at a fraction of your height/weight, twice your age, and 1/50 the testosterone you possess (with 3 kids, sagging boobs, and old enough to be your mom) is horsing down more calories than you are and is walking around with more muscle AND ripped year round, no PEDs and with NO CARDIO. My 16-y.o. daughter at 5'6" and 135 lbs with less muscle than I have eats TWICE the maintenance calories I do, has visible abs year round, and she's a state-level swimmer. I'd venture a guess that even on the low side of the range, a 22-y.o. male has much more testosterone than a 16-y.o. cardio queen who hates to lift weights.

In working with a coach, make sure this individual is able to explain diet changes to you, how to transition into AND out of a diet. A precontest/cutting diet for a few weeks/months is one thing, but in the back of YOUR mind you need to think how you will transition it into a lifestyle, as it sounds to me like you'd want to be walking around with some decent muscle but ripped year round. I get that, because I do it every day and it would bum me out to not be one of the more muscular girls in the gym plus have veins on my abs and lines all over my back. Also I'd suggest you keep notes, measurements (tape measure), and pictures for yourself throughout the process so you understand how different phases of a diet work and how YOUR body responds to different foods. Once you're done with the coach, you've got a logbook of what worked and what didn't. I go back to my 2011 notes from time to time, really helps when the memory you thought you had begins to fail you.

Good luck!

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    And it's been explained why that might not be the best goal for you at this time. Trust me, I know. I was disgusted that I couldn't put on any muscle and so I thought (at age 45) I'll cut to my high school weight. I was able to drop to 149 lbs. at 6'1" but looked like a cancer patient.

This -- I'm guessing -- is NOT what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGC-za9ngo

A few months later at about 185 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sera9-rlE

Is shredded what you really want?

How many calories does that equal? Five hundred?

Fifty grams of oats, two eggs, and 480 calories in whey isolate will do nothing for your physique.
    2000-2300kcal a day

You did a good job by gaining that weight in months but were you lifting when you went down to 149 lbs?

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by jerzey View Post
    knowing the basic's and putting in years of hard basic work are two different things my friend

BUT you aren't going to listen, you will not stop the path you are on, you opened pandora's box and now think you are correct, That's YOUR choice
    lol where did I say I am correct? You are being delusional

RX MEMBER

It's great that you hired a coach, I'm actually delighted to hear it. Working with a coach was a great learning experience for me and I hope the same for you.

220g P/140g C/65 g F is pretty close to what I do...precontest, at 48 years old, 6 years training experience, 5'2" tall and a BW of 110 lbs. (dried out onstage I am 106-108 lbs shredded, lines in glutes) Guess it's the mom in me that wants to put this into persepective for you: a FEMALE lifetime natty, at a fraction of your height/weight, twice your age, and 1/50 the testosterone you possess (with 3 kids, sagging boobs, and old enough to be your mom) is horsing down more calories than you are and is walking around with more muscle AND ripped year round, no PEDs and with NO CARDIO. My 16-y.o. daughter at 5'6" and 135 lbs with less muscle than I have eats TWICE the maintenance calories I do, has visible abs year round, and she's a state-level swimmer. I'd venture a guess that even on the low side of the range, a 22-y.o. male has much more testosterone than a 16-y.o. cardio queen who hates to lift weights.

In working with a coach, make sure this individual is able to explain diet changes to you, how to transition into AND out of a diet. A precontest/cutting diet for a few weeks/months is one thing, but in the back of YOUR mind you need to think how you will transition it into a lifestyle, as it sounds to me like you'd want to be walking around with some decent muscle but ripped year round. I get that, because I do it every day and it would bum me out to not be one of the more muscular girls in the gym plus have veins on my abs and lines all over my back. Also I'd suggest you keep notes, measurements (tape measure), and pictures for yourself throughout the process so you understand how different phases of a diet work and how YOUR body responds to different foods. Once you're done with the coach, you've got a logbook of what worked and what didn't. I go back to my 2011 notes from time to time, really helps when the memory you thought you had begins to fail you.

Good luck!
    Great post! I already hired him months ago but I'd a problem .. I was working and I'm on college and my company had a problem and it closed.. Then I couldn't afford everything and I said to him that when I could we would start again ... That's the time right now
    I did gain around 5lbs or so in two months but what I noticed was that I gain fat very easily .. Diet was : 300g Protein, 350g Carbs and Fats I can't remember but it was around 3200 kcal per day .. I don't like the way I look, I've too much fat on me in my opinion.. I am a sports athlete just for info

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Name names! :-D

But even if you don't, if he's worth his salt and/or his Pro card, he'll echo the sentiments expressed here.

EAT! LIFT! SLEEP!
    Name of what bro?

Name of what bro?

He means the name of your coach. Usually when someone works with a coach they name him/her.

If this coach doesn't preach the "eat, lift, sleep" mantra, you definitely need to turn and run.
    Last edited by Sunnyday; 08-15-2016 at 06:31 PM.

If you have a coach of that caliber, it is likely the advice you get here will be of little consequence to you. However, if you are simply gathering all the sources you can to formulate an educated and informed tactic, then you are getting the responses you need.

Everyone is going to preach diet and training. If you are determined to go the route of AAS then I will preach education and preparation. Educate yourself on how to stay safe, that will help you in preparing to stay safe. There is as much to effective PCT planning as there is to the cycle itself. Don't be the guy who tries to save the money on PCT just to waste on the gear, and then rushes to avoid gyno or extreme acne.

Some forums and members are different and will jump right to take this and this and then do that. For me I used these forums and various literature to educate myself so that my first cycle was only as stressful as the first couple pins. Even then I discovered other pin locations that alleviated all the early stress.

My belief , and I think it is shared with a majority of members, is get educated and you'll be much more successful than if someone gives you the answers.

OK enough preaching.

So you have been using Test E for 9 weeks to keep your muscle on a cut. You'd be better to use carb manipulation and up your protein and fats, combined with daily cardio. You are basically already at close to a full cycle length. Personally I think you should manipulate the diet, KETO, and then get your PCT in order. Then after a successful PCT, evaluate what you need for a bulk. Remember tho that a bulk will likely include a certain amount of fat, don't fall into the ripped all year trap. After some bulking you may not mind some extra fat once you have filled out your frame some more.

No matter what you decide I hope you stick around and share what you learn with other members.

Sorry for the long email, but I'm kinda old...

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicChicken View Post
    If you have a coach of that caliber, it is likely the advice you get here will be of little consequence to you. However, if you are simply gathering all the sources you can to formulate an educated and informed tactic, then you are getting the responses you need.

Everyone is going to preach diet and training. If you are determined to go the route of AAS then I will preach education and preparation. Educate yourself on how to stay safe, that will help you in preparing to stay safe. There is as much to effective PCT planning as there is to the cycle itself. Don't be the guy who tries to save the money on PCT just to waste on the gear, and then rushes to avoid gyno or extreme acne.

Some forums and members are different and will jump right to take this and this and then do that. For me I used these forums and various literature to educate myself so that my first cycle was only as stressful as the first couple pins. Even then I discovered other pin locations that alleviated all the early stress.

My belief , and I think it is shared with a majority of members, is get educated and you'll be much more successful than if someone gives you the answers.

OK enough preaching.

So you have been using Test E for 9 weeks to keep your muscle on a cut. You'd be better to use carb manipulation and up your protein and fats, combined with daily cardio. You are basically already at close to a full cycle length. Personally I think you should manipulate the diet, KETO, and then get your PCT in order. Then after a successful PCT, evaluate what you need for a bulk. Remember tho that a bulk will likely include a certain amount of fat, don't fall into the ripped all year trap. After some bulking you may not mind some extra fat once you have filled out your frame some more.

No matter what you decide I hope you stick around and share what you learn with other members.

Sorry for the long email, but I'm kinda old...
    Great feedback bro, thanks for your time and knowledge. I like to get much information as possible and educate myself at all time. I used test for around 9 weeks , 1cc a week only. I will start my pct next week and that's when I will start with my coach and also his diet, I'll up calories as well... Then when I recover from my pct I will do a cycle but the length and dosages I don't know since it depends on my weight at that time and so forth.. I am afraid of gaining fat in my pct and since I'll up calories ...
    Genetically wise I think I'm not gifted whatsoever and I also have hard time losing fat , my TS4 results were only 0.73 ...
    But I have to keep lifting and try to be the best I can be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast