IForce Finish Line Rainbow Sherbet

Taste

Rainbow Sherbet – Wow.. Just WOW. This reminds me back in my childhood days of opening ½ gallon rainbow sherbet tubs and eating right out of the container. Iforce does it again with their flavoring. This is a replica of rainbow sherbet you buy at the grocery store. There is no other way to put it besides Iforce nailed this flavor. IMO They have one of the best lemon’s on the market, and they are known for great flavoring. This is just another great addition to their lineup.

Mixability

I have to say I have never had an issue with an Iforce product. Heamvol & Protean both have always mixed with ease. I did have a slight clump when I tried a sample of max-out, but it was a bit hard before consuming. Which probably did not help the cause. Most of the powders are extremely fine and mix with ease. This is yet another formula that does that even with a 25g scoop.

I used 24oz of liquid due to how large the scoop size one. I personally enjoy more liquid with mixing my drinks, and have always done so. The flavor is still strong.

Formula

What I really like about this product is the all in one benefits it provides. Especially for someone like myself who trains right upon waking.
It gives me

- BCAA's to help get protein into my system for Fasted AM Training
- LCLT to aid recovery
- Creatine HCL & MCC to help with performance, strength, and endurance
- Beta-Alanine which helps improve performance & Endurance
- Betaine helps increase power output, increase in workout volume + Strength

This is a great product to help sustain my energy and performance for peri-workout nutritional needs.