MTS Nutrition SnickerDoodle Whey Review

Taste

SnickerDoodle - Snickerdoodle is labeled as a cinnamon sugar based cookie. I have had one other Snickerdoodle protein in the past before and I was very pleased. I tried this multiple ways to gauge the flavoring of the MTS flavor. Marc is known to flavor well, and that he did with this flavor. The flavor is sweet, and the cinnamon is very dominant in each and every sip. I found this to be even stronger when mixed with greek yogurt or plain yogurt. The amount of cinnamon sugar is pure, and the aftertaste is very strong. The amount of luscious flavoring from the sweet cinnamon is fantastic as Marc did a great job. I would have to say this could be my new #1 flavor off Marc's line with Pumpkin, Red Velvet, PB Cookies & Cream, and Aussie Triple Chocolate Biscuit.
If you like SnickerDoodle, Cinnamon Sugar, or any resemblance to those combinations this is an absolute must pickup.

Mixability

All MTS Flavors mix with ease. I have not had a problem with any flavor, and I have had over a dozen off Marc's line. Mix this in 6-8oz of water and no problems. Mix in sludge (with water or yogurt) no problems, and the countless recipes I have made all mix with ease. This is a good thing about MTS to know is that you won't have a problem mixing this.

Formula

2g Fat
3g Carbs
25g Protein

Optimal Biological Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sucralose.

Very straight forward here. WPI/WPC Blend with a few added artificial sweeteners, sucralose and that is about it. Marc does not put a lot of junk into this formula. It is very basic, tastes great, and has good macros. Some of the flavors can get a bit high (cookies and cream, black forest cake, Red Velvet with ~4g fat)

Cost

55$ for a 5lb Tub. It is a limited flavor, who knows if there will be any deals for when this is in stock. From time to time Marc does run 10-20% off his MTS Line, so if you happen to be lucky you could find MTS whey on sale. For limited flavors that is not always the case. Keep your eyes peeled you could get it for under 50$ if on sale, or if you are at a local trade show.
For 10$/lb that is pretty much the standard on the supplement industry due to the cost of raw materials.