Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

hey, hey, hey yall i'm here. a fast update, on my trainin'. my diet is great, my trainin' is rockin' ans=d my weight is hold steady at 164 to 165bls. yes i had a lil muscle growth. COOL. well other then that things are doin' well. well more later and til then, thx for readin', i love yall, please dont train to hard, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall. i pick my 1st show of the year which will be in June, i can't wait. as some of yall may know, i started my prep this past Nov. 2018. bein' a natty, i have to start early. and it will be worth it
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm here and i took a week off to grow new muscle and will be back in the gym next week yea. along with statrin' my joggin' at 8am. i've been joggin' around my gym the last 2weeks which helped me lose more weight. as for my weight. it hit 163.8lbs 2day, yes, nd i've been wantin' to hit tht weight for 3weeks now and i have. now it's gettin' down to 160lbs.

my diet is now my organic juice at 4:27am on mondays, weds, thursday and saturdays. and 7am on tuedays and sundays. i have my one whole organic egg with some organic egg whites on a piece of organic bread on workout days. and i have dinner around 3pm to 6pm. which is 3oz of organic rice with 2oz of oragnic sweet tator. yum.

well that's it for now and more later, till then i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here. just to let yall know, all is goin' good, even tho my weight is actin' nuts, i can still see me losin' my body fat. diet is goin' great, and i had my hubby take a pic of me this past Tuesday of me doin' a back double bis. and here it is. well more later, and til then thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard and yall are Blessed., now here's my new update pic.

thumbnail_PART_1551889857818_IMG_20190305_145011.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

hahahaha thx u and all YHWH!
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, i'm here. my trainin' is goin' great and then some. my weight is at 161bls. which is great and gettin' smaller. my diet is good, i have the same diet as last month.

my mornin' meal which is my organic juice at 4am or 7am,
    my organic eggs on workout days at 2pm and my organic pb and organic jelly at 1pm on non-workout days with an oganic banana.
    and my dinner at 6pm which is my 3oz of my organic rice with 2oz of organic sweet tator and organic veggies.
    other then that, all is great well i thx yall for readin', i love yall, and please don't train to hard and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112