Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Very nice job Caroline, especially considering all you mentioned that went into it and what you overcame. And no question the RX community is wishing you well and hoping you achieve just as much success (if not more) in your next showing.

Was curious, what song did you use for your posing routine?

And do you have instagram??

Take care, God Bless ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Very nice job Caroline, especially considering all you mentioned that went into it and what you overcame. And no question the RX community is wishing you well and hoping you achieve just as much success (if not more) in your next showing.

Was curious, what song did you use for your posing routine?

And do you have instagram??

Take care, God Bless ya!
    i used a Christian song call, YOU LOVE ME, by Big DADDY WEAVE OR MERCY ME, the bands both sound alike, lol. i always use Christian music to pose to. NO, I DO not do that kind of stuff, not for me.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here. just to let yall know a fast update. my hubby and me are takin' this week off after the show and will be back in the gym this Saturday where, i'll kick up my workout with something new. i fig that i have to find something new to beat my bod and bring in a much better package for my next show. well i'm outty for now and til then, please don't train to hard, i love yall, i thx yall for readin' and yall are Blessed
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY HEY HEY YALL, i'm here, and just to let yall know, my hubby and me hit the gym this past satruday and had organic burgers, fries, for me an organic shake and for him a diet coke, and it was yum. plus i did more crossfit workout this time around. i want to see how crossfit will change me bod, with the hard work i add into it, and addin' in the reg bodybuildin' workouts as well. it was great to take a week off from the gym after the show and now i'm gettin' ready for my next one later this year. and yes, i'll come in much better with no health issues, in Jesus' Name!. well as for my diet, i keep it in day til night time and change it out a bit. yet i know it will work. well until next time, i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm here. i took some time of after the show, as yall know, ans got back in the gym the next saturday after. fun, fun, fun. i've been eatin' a bit and my birthday was this past July 20th, 2017, i turned 47 yrs young and yes, i ate a bit,. my wt is up a bit, yet that we know will happen, and yet my wt is comein' down this week comin' up, yea. as for my diet due to my wt goin' up a bit, i've been stayin' with my diet til night time so my body doin' good in that. now for my workouts. i've been doin' a Crossfit workout with reg bbin' workouts. weird huh. i'll start with a reg workout with my hubby and then go off and do my Crossfit workout and met up with my hubby a lil later in the workout time. so that way we still workout 2gether. i think it works out great. well i'll be back later on ti give u an update on how i'm doin' later in the week ok. so til then, please do not work out to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are VERY BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY yall, i here. just a fast update, my hubby and i did hit the gym this past monday, and worked our hammies and shoulders. i did the 1st hammie workout with my hubby and then did my Crossfit workout addin' in my hammies with shoulders. and man, it hurt and burned, yet it works, and with a 5mins jog on the treadmill. and yes i did do 20mins of cardio. will as for the 2nd part of this update. no gym for the rest of the week due to soccer games at the staduim for the next 4days. which means yes, we could get to the gym, fine, yet it would be the gettin' back home that would be hard, due to them stoppin' u one way for the folks to get in to the parkin' spots. it be nuts, so. again no gym for the rest of the week til next monday. plus i've not been joggin' this week and will be back to joggin' next week. only one time a day and i'll be doin' 2xs a day when it's close to the next show time. well that's it for now an more later. til then i ask yall to please do not train to hard, i thx yall for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey yall, i'm here. just to let yall know i've changed my diet again. this time i'll only be havin' organic meat as a cheat day or whenever i feel froggy, lol. my hubby and me will be hittin' the gym 2day as we did on monday. yes i do some crossfit along with my reg bodyuildin' workout. 2day we do our back and tris and ofcourse 20mins cardio, fun, fun, fun.
    here's a lil more on my diet change. i'll be startin' to use tofu in place of my meats til cheat day and it's be much worth it. better eatin' and better health , not just for me, but also for my hubby, in which he's diet has changed as well. it will be a bit weird yet i think i can make it.
    well more later and til then, i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm still here. just trainin' hard and doin' my reg bodybuildin' and addin' in sine crossift workouts 2gether and my body has and is changin' for the better. along with this new veagen and now totally organic diet my wt came in 2day at 153.8. yes that is good after show from July 8th, 2017. well more later bout how i'm lookin', yet here's a new update pic of me after the show. i took this pic yesterday after my hubby and me beat our backs and tris and of course 20mins of cardio.
    PART_1502377939134_IMG_20170809_165137.jpg. well again, more later on me and til then i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, just a fast update, i'm trainin' hard and changed my diet again, and it for the best and i see my body changin' for the better. i know this is a fast update, but more later and with pics ok i thx yall for understandin'. more later, til then, thx for readin', i love yall, please don't train to hard, and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, just another fast update, i'm doin' good and my workout are goin' good, and all, my wt is comin' down slowly yet comin' down, diet is great and then some. so that'a it and more later, with pics and more. it's been a crazy week for me and i'm just hangin' in there with JESUS' help and my hubby's. other then that, i'm fine. well more later yall and til then, please don't train to hard, i thx yall for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Hey yall just another fast update, my trainin' is goin' great. i start back to joggin' this wed mornin' at 4:45am comin' up. yea, fun, fun, fun. my wt is comin' down, again slow yet comin' down. i've changed up my diet again, i'm not eatin' salads anymore. i'm back in my organic rice with organic sweet tator, organic tofu, organic carrot, with a vegan sauage. and with vegan cheese, and it's yummy. well i told yall i'll have an update pic of me and here it is. so more later and til then i thx yall for readin'. i love yall, please dont' train to hard and yall are BLESSED. NOW HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE pic i took this past Sept. 2nd 2017, after the workout.
    PART_1504548013672_IMG_20170902_165350.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall., another fast update. my hubby and me are doin' fine, just waitin' out the storm this weekend ans not gym till it passes. yet we did hit the gym this past monday, wed and thurs. so we beat our bods good. again no gym itl the storm passes and we are fine with JESUS keepin' us, in JESUS' NAME. i'll be back later on ok, til then , yall be safe if u live in FL, and please don't train to hard, i love yall, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

ok yall i'm back and my hubby and me made it through the storm, yea

we be hittin' the gym back soon. our gym is open, but has no ac at the time and, we was without power from this pass sunday at 7:45am to this past wed, 4:45am. crazy to deal without power for 4 days. yet i was able to keep on my diet and i dropped more weight from 154lbs on friday 9-8-2017, to 148 on 9-11-2017, which was a shock. lost bodyfat durin' a storm, lol. i know i'm weird, and. well again, my hubby and me will be back in the gym this comin' thrus, friday and sat of next week. so my body has changed for the better, durin' this crazyness. man, goin' through a storm here in FLA, WAS NUTS!. i'm thxful for havin' my JESUS AND MY HUBBY with me durin' this time.
    fast note, i hope all is well for all those who live in FL. durin' this crazy time. please remember yall in FL, are BLESSED!. Now to the rest of yall, i love yall, please don't train to hard, i thx yall for readin', and yall are BLESSED!
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, i'm here it's back to the gym 2day, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. my hubby and me are figurin' out what to work out 2day, lol. well i've stayed on my diet durin' the storm and after, my weight is holdin' at 152 now since the storm, which is good, yet i'll be bringin' my weight down still. ok i just wanted to give yall a fast update on what's up with me. more much later and another update pic soon.
    til then i love yall, thx for readin', please don't train to hard and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, i'm here ansd all is great. my wt is a deal , yet i'm workin' on still gettin' it down, please bare in mind that i'm a natty and it a bit hard for me to drop my body fat, yet it's droppin'. i think i'm puttin' on more muscle as i'm droppin' my bf which is weird for me at this time, yet what can i say. my diet has changed again, and for the good and is workin'. well that's a fast update for now and more later. til them i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall, and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast