Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

HEY HEY YALL, i'm here. a fast update here. my wt is now 153, yea! i told yall it will be comin' down and it is. i'm workin' hard at it and again by me changin' my diet is helpin' me drop my wt. now i'll give yall my diet and how it changed,

1st meal at 4:25am-my organic banana=nanar, organic carrot juice, organic spinach, with my 6star protein and MHP 12hr protein, shake
    2nd meal at 7am- same shake minus the protein
    3rd meal at 10am- on organic rice cake with organic jelly
    snack at 12:30pm-another organic rice cake,yet plain
    4th meal at 2pm on workout days-organic egg whites and one whole organic egg with one organic bagel and my 12hr protein shake
    5th meal between 5pm and 6pm- 3oz of organic black rice with organic carrots, and with organic tofu sauage and one organic bagel.
    and yes i have my Starbucks and organic coffee from 9am to 12pm.
    so that is my diet for now and yes i also drink lots of water to flush my body out durin' the day and night.
    and our workouts are hittin' my body parts and i see my body just changin' for the good. crazy neat. well that's it for now and more later. til then.
    i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here. just a fast update, my wt is up again, yet i'm lookin' much smaller in all the right places i need to look small. weird, yet true. my diet has changed again, yet for the good, lol. my workouts are great and changin' every time my hubby and me hit the gym, again for the good. well other then that i'm great and i'll be back later with another update soon and with a new pic. til then, please don't train to hard, i thx yall for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey yall, just another fast update here. all is goin' well with me. as u know my wt as been an issue durin' this time, yet all is comin' in to play the way it should be. so i'm happy bout that. my diet is still great just lil tweaks here and there. that's it for now so til later, i thx yall for readin' oh, i'm sorry i didn't post any new pic, yet some will be comin' soon. please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, I JUST GOT DONE doin' NATS '17, and it was fun, now i'm atkin' a year off and grow some more muscles ans burn more bf, yea. now i'm out and i'll b back in later. oh, i give Jesus all the glory for Him blessin' me to do NATS '17. TIL then i thx yall for readin',, please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED.
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 11-24-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post
    HEY YALL, I JUST GOT DONE doin' NATS '17, and it was fun, now i'm atkin' a year off and grow some more muscles ans burn more bf, yea. now i'm out and i'll b back in later. oh, i give Jesus all the glory for Him blessin' me to do NATS '17. TIL then i thx yall for readin',, please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED.
    Glad you had fun out there Caroline.

Its kind of tough for us fans to hear you will be off the stage until 2019. lol
    But certainly understandable and no doubt you will make the most out of that time.

Wishing you nothing but the best, and god bless ya for staying committed.

Take care and Happy Training! Happy Life!

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Glad you had fun out there Caroline.

Its kind of tough for us fans to hear you will be off the stage until 2019. lol
    But certainly understandable and no doubt you will make the most out of that time.

Wishing you nothing but the best, and god bless ya for staying committed.

Take care and Happy Training! Happy Life!
    well i'll be postin' my updates and pics. so yall will hear from me. very soon. thx for njoyin' it and readin'
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

ok hey, hey, hey. i'm here and as yall know, i'll be off the stage til '19. it's time for me to rest my body, grow new muscles and burn body fat.
    well I did take a week off after NATS '17. then hit back in the gym yesterday. my hubby and me did our back and tris and 20mins of cardio. plus i'm now takin' a muscle builder from Muscltech and a new preworkout from Sixstar from Muscltech. well that is it for now and til then
    please don't train to hard, I thx yall for readin', I love yall and yall r BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Congrats on getting back onstage, & best of luck during your down time.

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Congrats on getting back onstage, & best of luck during your down time.
    Thx Mike. it will help me a lot with just gettin' some good ol'e hard earn muscle on my body and burnin' off that nasty bodyfat at the same time
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey, i'm here sill. I've been back in the gym since the last week of Nov. and been doin' great. I now in the works of growin' my muscles and burnin' my bodyfat at the same time, lol. well my wt is now up to 158 from 153, lol. I growin' in muscles..
    well that's it for now and more later, til then, please don't train to hard, I love yall, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678