Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Well said Caroline. And keep up the great work!
    . all YHWH
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY yall i'm here. just to let yall know, i'm doin' doin' greatand due to bad weather, my hubby didn't go to work 2day, due to his work parkin lot was flooded as well as our at our apt complex. freaky rain. and no gym 2day either. so we're be back in the gym 2morrow and hit our calves and chest and break on friday and saturday quads, bis, abs and cardio.
    my wt has been holdin' between 149 to 151, which is good. and my diet is goin' great. well yall
    i'm outty til later, yall please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 06-07-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Hope it dries up for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Hope it dries up for you guys!
    it will, and we b hittin' the jog 2day. plus i was able to do my 2 jogs 2day, thx Mike
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm here and just to let yall know i've been hittin' the bod last week and yesterday. my wt-weight, finally hit 149.6 2day, yea! it seem my bod, want to play the body gas game, yet it will NOT WIN IN JESUS' NAME!. i'll make my wt i need to make with YHWH'S help.
    my diet is goin' great and my food eatin' have gotten smaller. weird yet it works. well more updates later til then, please don't train to hard, i love yall, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED.
    OH, B4 I 4GET, HERE'S AN UPDATE PIC.

PART_1497360040210_IMG_20170610_170925.jpg P.S., this pic was taken this past sat after my hubby and me, beat our bods, lol.
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 06-13-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHILDOFGOD View Post

P.S., this pic was taken this past sat after my hubby and me, beat our bods, lol.

Pretty big smile, after such an intense and grueling workout.

You must have loved it. Happy to hear you are progressing nicely.
    Stay strong, focused, and in good spirits as you have and the rewards will be sweet.

Was curious if you were competing in two categories or one???

Take Care Caroline, and as always God Bless!!
    Last edited by Andersen; 06-13-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Lookin' good, CoG!

hey hey yall, i'm here. 2day my wt hit at 149.6, which is just sittin' there, yet it will go down this week in JESUS' NAME! I'n just keep workin' on it and i think i i got what was holdin' my wt, so i stopped eatin' it. lol. please don't ask, lol. trainin' is goin' great. and again, just keepin' my diet right. and just to let yall know i had an organic bacon,chedder burger with fries and a reg soda, saturday at the gym, and it was yummy. then just chillin' with my hubby. and rested yesterday and this mornin' i did my 2 jogs and will be hittin' the gym when my hubby gets back from work, yea. will yall that's it for now and i'll be back later. til then, i love yall, please do not train to hard, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Pretty big smile, after such an intense and grueling workout.

You must have loved it. Happy to hear you are progressing nicely.
    Stay strong, focused, and in good spirits as you have and the rewards will be sweet.

Was curious if you were competing in two categories or one???

Take Care Caroline, and as always God Bless!!
    It depends on what YHWH, wants me to do, lol. most of the time 2, yet it depends on the show also.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

I HERE YALL, Anow guess what, my wt hit at 147.6 yesterday, how cool. yea. and my wt is still droppin'. now my workouts are goin' great and my hubby and me r hittin' the gym 2day, doin' our quads, bis,abs and 25mins cardio. fun, fun, fun. i changed my diet again, and been havin' organic oatmeal, after the gym, and my wt comes fast in the middle of the night as i sleep ans go to the bathroom alot, lol. yet it works, oh and now i have a nice cup of organic or STARBUCKS coffee, after dinner, which helps alot. so what to know my total wt lose? i started at 163lbs and now wt in at 147.6lbs, so i have lost a total of 15.4lbs. all naturaly with Muscletech fatburners, that work well with a great diet and beatin' the bod, in the right way.
    so i have more bf to lose and it will come off in YHWH'S NAME! I'm also goin' to get pics taken after the workout 2day, so i can see how far i came from 2weeks ago. i like checkin' to see how my bod had changed over the weeks. i know i' m weird yet that's me.
    well more later and til then, yall please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, just a fast update, i'm trainin' hard and my wt is goin' nuts again, yet it well get where it needs to be fast.. this week, i'm goin' carb free and my bod feels it. i'm sore from the past 3workouts my hubby and me did, OUCH! that's cool tho, lol. my diet has changed many time durin' this time, yet it's workin'. well i'm goin' to get more pics soon and post them next week. so stay tone. til then, please don't train to hard, i love yall, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey, i'm here and been trainin' hard and gettin' ready for the gym 2day, and great things this weeekend. my diet has been great ywet with lil changes, my wt had been here and ther yet stayin' in the high 140s,, yet i've been holdin' gas, which has not been good yet i'll be fine. i know i said i'll post new pics, yet that has to wait for a bit longer. ok and i thx yall for barrin' with me, i'll have new pics up soon. well this was a fast update for yall.. more later and yes my hubby and me hit the gym 2day for a mini whole bod workout, fun, fun, fun. more later and til then please don't train to hard, i love yall, thx for readin' and yall are very Blessed.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

ok, yall been good men and women on here, lol. i know i said i'll post up a new pic next week, yet yall be sssssssssssoooooooo good here's a pic i took yesterday after my hubby and me beat our bodies at the gym, and we hit our chest, back calves and tris and 25mins of cardio. OUCH, yet it was worth is. next week we'll be out from the gym, we r takin' our week rest break, yet and guess what, more pics up for yall next week.
    ok here's the pic i took yesterday.
    PART_1499430390866_IMG_20170706_171305.jpg . well i'm outty til later, and til then, i thx yall for readin', i love yall and please don't train to hard, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey yall, here's a pic of what i was up to this weekend and i could have done a bit better, yet i did the best i could. as i said, my wt was a deal, due to a med issues and them some, yet i was able to pull it off. this is is from b4 i hit the stage yesterday mornin' at the 2017 NPC SOUTHERN STATE IN FT. LAUDERDALE, FL. where i took my class which was B CLASS, and i give Jesus all the glory for it. my next show be be later in the year and i can't wait. so here's my pic again b4 i hit the stage for prejudgin'
    PART_1499539919427_IMG_20170708_094422.jpg .
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Morning after show

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast