Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

and here a pic of the blessin' from MY YHWH AND I WANT TO THX YALL for understandin' my crazy way of preppin' for this show. i want to let yall know i was doin' a show but i didn't want to say anything at first, that's why i started this journal. crazy huh, yet i'll still keep this journal for preppin' for my next show this year, again which yall will have to wait and see what it is, lol. I THX YALL for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED.

now here's the pic of the Blessin',
    PART_1499616952477_IMG_20170709_120856.jpg and yes, YHWH gets all the glory for this, PERIOD!
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 07-09-2017 at 12:25 PM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Very nice job Caroline, especially considering all you mentioned that went into it and what you overcame. And no question the RX community is wishing you well and hoping you achieve just as much success (if not more) in your next showing.

Was curious, what song did you use for your posing routine?

And do you have instagram??

Take care, God Bless ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    Very nice job Caroline, especially considering all you mentioned that went into it and what you overcame. And no question the RX community is wishing you well and hoping you achieve just as much success (if not more) in your next showing.

Was curious, what song did you use for your posing routine?

And do you have instagram??

Take care, God Bless ya!
    i used a Christian song call, YOU LOVE ME, by Big DADDY WEAVE OR MERCY ME, the bands both sound alike, lol. i always use Christian music to pose to. NO, I DO not do that kind of stuff, not for me.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here. just to let yall know a fast update. my hubby and me are takin' this week off after the show and will be back in the gym this Saturday where, i'll kick up my workout with something new. i fig that i have to find something new to beat my bod and bring in a much better package for my next show. well i'm outty for now and til then, please don't train to hard, i love yall, i thx yall for readin' and yall are Blessed
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY HEY HEY YALL, i'm here, and just to let yall know, my hubby and me hit the gym this past satruday and had organic burgers, fries, for me an organic shake and for him a diet coke, and it was yum. plus i did more crossfit workout this time around. i want to see how crossfit will change me bod, with the hard work i add into it, and addin' in the reg bodybuildin' workouts as well. it was great to take a week off from the gym after the show and now i'm gettin' ready for my next one later this year. and yes, i'll come in much better with no health issues, in Jesus' Name!. well as for my diet, i keep it in day til night time and change it out a bit. yet i know it will work. well until next time, i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567