Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

hey hey hey yall, i'm here and doin' good. will have a new pic up soon, and i thx yall for hangin' in there with me. it's been nuts, yet the work is gettin' done. my muscles are growin' and i'm losin' my body fat, yea. y weight is hangin' around 172 to 173, which is good. my diet is still the same and will change later on in a few months. so i just want to grow muscle at this time and still hit the gym. well that is my fast update for now and more later. til then i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, here's my new update pic of me. sorry it took so long. lol. my weight of 2day hit 172.2lbs, which is the lowest for me in a long time. weird, yet it just means i'm losin' more body fat in dif ares o my body. well here be my pic.

thumbnail_PART_1537309837415_IMG_20180918_142039.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Impressive . . . most Impressive.

Now there's something you don't see everyday. ~ Deep Rising (1998)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
    Impressive . . . most Impressive.

i thx u very much Alex, it cause of much hard work
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey, yall, i'm here. just gettin' my workout on this past month with a week off and growin' new muscle like crazy and still lossin' more body fat at the same time. yet lossin' bodyfat in my lower body and the top part of my body. i do have a lil fat tire goin' lol. yet i'll lose it when i start my diet next month.

well as of now my weight is holdin' from 172lbs to 174lbs. so i'm close to 175, yet only hit that in the middle of the night, then my weight keeps goin' down to 173lbs by 10am. weird yet that's how my body goes.
    now for my lil diet. i still have my veggie juice in the mornin' and eat my organic eggs and organic egg white, with an organic bagel with organic jelly and tea on the days i hit the gym. and then on the days i don't hit the gym, i i eat at night between 4pm to 5pm. so it works for now.

again next month i will change all my diet again and my workouts will just flow as i go and cant wait to see how i'll lost my tire around my belly other then that all is great. well that's it for now and more later, and til then thx u for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are Blessed
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, it's me and i'm still here. just to let yall know that i'm now gettin' ready to drop my weight for next year's show. it's a bit hard, yet i can do it with YHWHW'S help. well my weight ended up hittin' 173.2lbs 2day which is ok, yet it will get lower. it's just the start. my diet has changed again, now i have added organic rice back in my diet which will help me drop weight. my trainin' is the same with a bit of dif in it. which is also good. now other then that all is great. well that is all for now and more later. til then i thx yall for readin', please do not train to hard, i love yall, and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, i'm here. just to let yall know i'm doin' good and my weight is now at 169.4 and slowly gettin' down to where i want to be, which i don't know yet, lol. my diet has changed again, now i have made my meals smaller and it's helpin' me to lose the weight. my workouts are awesome and gettin' stronger as i hit the weights in the gym. well that's it for now and more later, til then, thx for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011