Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm here. here is a fast update, my left should is doin' much better, and my weight is now comin' down the way it should, yea! and my diet is goin' great. i know i was to do new pic , yet it will come, just please wait and u'll see it soon. lol. my weight now is at 167.4lbs which is good for now, yet i'm on my womanly thing, , yet i almost done for this month, yea!. now i just keep dropin' my weight and i'll be doin' great. u still want to be at least 145lbs by July of this year. and i'll get there with YHWH'S help.
    well that's it for now, and more later, til then please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i just did a new update pic of my back double biss, with my top off, so that's way u can see it much better. my wt at time of this pic is 168.4 today. and yes my hubby took the pic of me.

PART_1525184984511_IMG_20180501_101058.jpg. i glad to see i have changed much since my last pic, back in March 2018.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

RX MEMBER

Lookin' good!

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Lookin' good!
    thx, it takes hard trainin' and diet to get what i want, lol
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey yall, i'm here, and just another fast update. i'm doin' great with my weight and my diet, as u see i posted a new pic of me 2weeks ago and i'm comin' in better then i thought. my left should is stiil buggin' me a bit yet i rest next week which is good and still be on my diet. other then that, all is awesome in my lii camp. well more later and til then please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, yall, it's me, and i'm still here,. just another fast update,i'm losin' my bf more now, yea and i think my muscles are still growin' at the same time, yet my weight hit to 166 this week. which is neat and still slowly goin' down. ofcourse i'm changin' my diet to a point and then will be changin' my diet later on again. other then that, my workout is good and my left shoulder is gettin' better and much stronger. i'm just take it it easy so i don't rehurt it again. well that's it for now ans i'll be back later. til then thx for readin', i love yall, please don't train to hard, and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey yall, it's me. just a fast update, my weight is now holdin' at 168 to 169, weird, yet ok, i guess, i'm doin' what i can to make it go down. again it's weird, i see my body changin' for the good, yet my weight is just sittin' in one place. well i just keep workin' on makin' my weight come down, other then that, my diet is great and i do practice my posin' as much as i can to get me ready for show time next year. and i give YHWH, glory for that.
    well that's it for now and more later, til then, please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, i'm here. just a fast update. my weight is holdin' at 166 to 169, which is good, yet i want to get lower in weight. i guess my body is goin' through it's mid life changin' , lol. that's when ur bod does what it wants to do instead of what u want it to do, lol. other then that my diet is goin' good. my workouts are kickin' it great. i think i grow more new muscle again which is weird yet be as it may. well i'll have new pics up soon too for yall to see how i'm lookin' and more latere. til then please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

my new update pic, and this pic was taken yesterday mornin' and my weight was 169.4. due to my time of the month, lol. yet still, i've changed alot since May 2018. oh, and YHWH gets all the glory for it.

PART_1530632051538_IMG_20180703_105341.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, just to let yall know, i'm doin' good. my trainin' and diet is good, yet with some thing happin' last week my stress level went up and it caused my weight went up a bit as well, , yet i'm now workin' on gettin' it back own with less stress. other then that, i'm doin' good. well til later, please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall well my final weight for my so call diet down do 165lbs. well my body was also all over the place with things happenin' around me that i could not control. yet all is good. now it is time to add more muscle and see how my body grows again. i know the last time i did my weight growin', i got to 169lbs. now i want to see if i can get a lil more say about 175lbs, in muscle and the start gettin' ready for next year, which is show time again. yea!. well as for my diet, i kept on it pretty well and did drop much bodyfat, which i wanted to do and i also grew muscle at the same time, cool.
    now it's time to see where i can bring my body to in the next few months. and yes, i'll be posin' up pics in a few weeks also.
    well more later and til then i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY, hey, hey yall, it's me. just a fast update. well now i'm just eatin' to grow muscle, yet i am keepin' my diet in the day time, yet eat what i want at night, lol. weird huh? my trainin' is goodin' great. i'm startin' to get stronger in my left shoulder again, which is very good. i just take my trainin' one day at a time and don't push to hard were i'm sore for days. i don't get sore much which is great for me, yet i do just a lil. other then that i'm doin' great and again i'll have pics up soon. well that's all for now, and til next time. please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall, and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

RX MEMBER

Looking forward to your stage competition next year CoG!

so am i. my 1st show will be in April of next year
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910