Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

hey, hey , hey HAPPY BLESS NEW YEAR FOLKS. I BACK! i hit the gym yesterday for the 1st time in the New Year. my hubby and me did out chest and bis and 20mins of cardio. my diet i keep still in the mornin' yet eat what i want at night after the workout and the days off from the gym. yet i still do my walkin' on the days my hubby and me don't go to the gym.
    oh something great happened yesterday at the gym. my hubby and i was doin' incline press with dumbbell and i started with 35lbs and ended with 40lbs for my last 2sets. soon i'll be able to do 50lbs, like i use to back in our old gym b4 my hubby and me moved. YEA!
    well more later and 2day we hit quads, and another body part, lol then our 20mins cardio. fun, fun, fun. till then please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall. i'm here. just to let yall know, my trainin' has got more. my lifts are much better and stronger. i went from a 25lbs dumbbell incline bench press to a 45lbs dumbbell incline bench press. crazy cool. next week i'll shot for 50lbs dumbbell incline bench press. plus i got stronger in my back muscles pullin' more weight.. my diet is goin' great and i added some new muscle to my frame also. which is neat. so my wt went from 153lbs in NOV. 2017 to 165lbs in JAN. 2018, all natty. well that's it for now, and yes my hubby and e hit the gym this past monday and 2morrow. fun, fun, fun.
    well more later and til then, please don't train to hard, i love yall, thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

here's an update pic of me that was taken, this past saturday at my gym, after my workout.

PART_1515884288641_IMG_20180113_173706.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

I can definitely notice a little more width on your lats Caroline. Nice job.

And I'm reading that you're getting stronger as well, always an added bonus.

So with you being in offseason for a whole year, were you looking to reach
    some new personal lifting records specifically, or just gain strength all around??

Take care! God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Andersen View Post
    I can definitely notice a little more width on your lats Caroline. Nice job.

And I'm reading that you're getting stronger as well, always an added bonus.

So with you being in offseason for a whole year, were you looking to reach
    some new personal lifting records specifically, or just gain strength all around??

Take care! God Bless.
    i just gettin' better at all i do in the gym. one thing i know, i
    m beatin' my hubby in the gym, with some weight liftin' changes.
    ex. my leg ex use to be at 75lbs, now i can do 135lbs for 15reps. crazy cool.
    and yes, i want more muscles in my whole body with me still losin' my bf, which i'm doin' now. i'm losin' more of my lower back side as u want yet buildin' muscles in all the right places.
    thx for readin'. and Bless ya.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey. i'm here. my trainin' is still goin' strong and my lifts are gettin' better and i'm gettin' stronger. my body is always changin' for the better. i'll be startin' my diet down in a few months. so i'm lookin' forward to it. fun, fun, fun. 2day my hubby and i will be hittin' our back and tris. fun. well that's it for now and i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey, i'm still here. just a fast update, ,y wt is standin' at 165, weird but yea, i'm still gettin' stronger, my leg ex is now at 150 for 10 reps. yes! my hubby and me did our backs wed aand i now do one arm dumbbell roll at 70lbs. and that is neat. well other then that great news, i'm just trainin' hard and stayin' on my diet with me eatin' dif at night and my cuttin' will state bout the middle of March. well that's it for now. til later, please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey hey hey yall, well my bulkin' time is over and now i'm restin' this week lettin' my muscles grow b4 i start my diet down. i can't wait. i may post a pic of me up later of my bulkin' finished work, yet i have to think bout it, lol. well now as istated b4, it's time to cut and see how my body wil look in a few months and then i'll be back to bulkin' again.
    well that's it for now. til later i love yall, please don't train to hard, and thx for readin, and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

PART_1519056417412_IMG_20180217_174518.jpg THIS is me this past Saturday after my hubby and me hit the gym. this is my last bulkin' pic and this is the end and how much muscle i have added since Nov. '17 till now which is neat. and i thx Jesus for it. well more update pic of me leanin' out soon to follow in a few weeks. more later.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm here. now to let yall know my endin' bulkin' wt hit at 167bls, which is cool. now it's time for me to make the wt goin' down to 135lbs to 140bls by july or aug 2018. then statr addin' more muscle again.
    we hit back to the gym 2day, due to monday i was not feelin' well and yesterday my huubby was not feelin' well. so now we have to hit the gym 3 days in a row, thursday, friday and sturday, fun, fun, fun.
    now as i said, it's time to drop my wt down from 167ls to 135lbs. and it has already started. last week i weighted in at 171lbs due to my time of the month to 165lbs, yea. and it's goin' well. i should reach 160lbs by next week, which should be neat.
    well that is it for now and i know it's short but more next time, and til then, i thx yall for readin', i love yall, please dont' train to hard and YALL ARE BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, here's a new pic of me, my hubby took of me 2day, when i got up.

PART_1520964343100_IMG_20180313_110504.jpg. in this pic my wt is at 169.4. yes i up a bit on my wt, yt it mostly new muscle. i' changed my trainin' a bit til where i do more wt and less reps., and sometime i do lite wt and more reps. which i have seen my wt change alot, which is a great thing.
    well more later and til then, please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yll are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

RX MEMBER

Your Christmas tree is still up?

Quote Originally Posted by hifrommike65 View Post
    Your Christmas tree is still up?
    IT'S BEEN up since we moved that, in 2013. it will come down, when we move, lol.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall i'm here. just a fast update. my diet is goin' well and my workout is gettin' much better as time goes on. my lifttin' is stronger and my wt is comin' down slowly, yet it's commin' down, lol. other then that, i thx yall for readin', please don't train to hard, i love yall and yall are Blessed.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall, i'm heree and things are goin' great. my diet and trainin' on al points. i'm just dealin' with a bit of a left side shoulder dealin' and i'm usin' very light weights and doin' more reps and still growin' my muscles and losin' my body fat. so that is a fast update. i'll also have new pic up in a few week yea! well more later and til then, please don't train to hard, thx for readin', i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast