Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Looks like things are going well. Must be tough shopping mostly organic which I do often opt for but is not always readily available. Keep it up
    IT'S
    NOT THAT HARD TO BUY all my food totally organic. all i know, is that i, still have my abs, and losin' more body fat and i'm still joggin', yet only one time a day, which are on the days, my hubby and me hit the gym
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY I'M HERE, and thursday at the gym was fun. we did calves and back.
    ofcourse we did straight 3 calves workout of 4sets of 15, and can't remember the calves workout now as we did a fast breaks and then we did back.
    3back workouts 4sets of 15.
    our 1st back workout was cable standin' pull downs, with me increasin' the weight as i do my sets,
    the 2nd back workout was dumbell back rows, with 2 dumbbells, i increased my weight each sets.
    and last back workout as machine cable lat pull downs and i also added rear delt pulls too, and again increased my weight as i was doin' my sets.
    and after we got back home i had yummy
    3 ORGANIC FRENCH TOAST WITH NATURAL TURKEY HOT DOG WHICH IS HIDDIN' UNDER THE 3 FRENCH TOAST, ORGANIC EGG WHITES WITH 3 WHOLE ORGANIC EGGS, AND YUMMY ORGANIC GRITS WITH TEA TO DRINK. YUMMY .
    PART_1481242140417_IMG_20161208_183925.jpg. then friday was our rest day and i did walk as i always do daily. and my last meal of the day was,
    YUMMY AMY'S ORGANIC MEXICAN MEAL IN WHICH I ADDED 2 NATURAL TURKEY BURGERS, AND ORGANIC KETSUP, ORGANIC MUSTARD, AND ORGANIC RASPBERRRY JAM, YUM, AND AN YUMMY ORGANIC SALAD, WITH ORGANIC DRESSSIN' AND TEA TO DRINK.
    PART_1481379976151_IMG_20161209_181258.jpg

2day would have gone to the gym, but do to a big event by out place, the road will be packed with folks gettin' in, we would not make it back home in time for my last meal. so i'll still on my eatin' time and let u know what my meal was for 2night and yes, i'll be walkin' again, later 2day. so til 2morrow or monday, i love yall and i thx yall for readin', more to come,
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 12-10-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

OK YALL, I'M HERE. this weekend was a bit nuts, no gym saturday due to 2big event by the stadium, my hubby and i live by, and yet i still did my jog saturday and walked both saturday and sunday. i would have a pic of my meal for satruday, yet i don/t. yet it was TOTALLY ORGANIC. My last meal for sunday was an organic and natural turkey cheese burger, with organic fries and tea to drink, which is not in the pic.ok, no pic here either, yet it will be up after my hubby and me hit the gym, along with my last meal of 2day.
    2day we hit our quads, bis and abs. itl 2morrow, please do not train to hard and thx for readin' and love yall
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, we hit the gym yesterday and it was well, ouch! we did our quads, bis and and with 20min cardio after our workout, fun.

we started with leg ex, 2sets of 15 warmups and the 4sets of 15 with me increasin' my weight,
    iur n2nd leg workout was- 4sets of machine press, and again i increased my weight with each of my sets.
    our last leg workout was seated plates presses and i increase my weight in 2nd set and keep the weight til the end, ouch!
    next we ahd a lil break, the we hit our bis.
    1st bis workout was, cable bid curls 4sets of 15
    2nd bis workout was barbell rev curls and i increased my weight with each sets
    our last bis workout was one bis con dumbbell curls and next we did abs, then we did our 20mins of cardio and then came home. i had 2 natural turkey burgers with organic cheese on organic bread and with organic ketsup, and organic mustard with tea to drink. and again no pic yet it was yummy.
    more later and i thx yall for readin' and please do not train to hard.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

ok, yall, i'm here, yet i'll make this short and sweet, wed, we did our chest and back and 20mins os cardio after the workout
    2 sets of incline plate chest bench presses warmups and then our 4sets of 15 with me increasin' my weight each set.
    2nd chest workout was incline dumbbell presses 4sets of 15
    ans last set of chest workout was machine seated press 4 sets of 15.
    then our lil break, next we did tris straight out 1st tir workout was rope pull downs for 4sets of 15.
    2nd tri workout was dumbbell one arm behind the head ex. 4sets of 15.
    and last tri workout was machine tri pushdowns for 4sets of 15 with me increasin' my weight each set. then our 20mins of cardio. came back home and my organic meal, which i had for got what i hadm lol. and yesterday was a rest day and i had for my last meal, organic oatmeal with organic apple and cinn, and my organic egg whites with one organic whole egg mixed with my natural turkey meat and tea to drink and yes it was yum.

2day we be doin' our calves and back and i'll be back 2m to tell all. til then, please do not train to hard andthx for readin'. i love yall
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey there i'm here. just to let yall know we did hit the gym saturday and did our hammies and shoulders and it hurt. we did 2sets of hammies for 15, yet i did 4sets of 20 on my last hammy workout which was seated leg curls. then we had a fast break. next we did our shoulders 2 sets of warmups 15 reps then i did 4sets of 20 all my shoulder workouts and it hurt too. then we did our our 20mins of cardio and when got home, i my organic dinner. i know i was postin' my last meal pics. yet my phone cam is not workin' right at this time, so they'll be back soon.
    til next time, my hubby and me will be doin' a four bod part workout 2day, due to monday was an rest day due to my hubby again. so 2day we'll be doin' quads, bis, chest and tris and our 20mins of cardio. so later til 2morrow. please do not train to hard and i thx for readin' and i love yall.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, just to let yall know, my hubby and me did hit the gym for the last time this year on wed and thurday past, and hit all our body parts for me i did 4sets of 20 some body parts and 4sets of 15 for others. anf yes i still had my last meal as organic as could be. so i'm on a 1week rest anf be back next week, til then be very blessed and MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS 2016 AND A VERY BLESSED NEW YEAR 2017. Thx for readin' and please do not eat to much train to hard get lots of rest and i love yall
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey,. guess, what? i'm back and my hubby and me be back in the gym 2morrow, FUN, FUN, FUN. WE be doin' our quads, bis and abs, with our 20mins of cardio. yet i'll be addin' in some crossfit workouts in my workout to help me cut up. and also, yes i'm back on my contest diet ans started 2day. yea!
    so my mornin' meals are the same which are 4am-meal onerganic spinach with my organic nanar and my 2protein powders, 6star whey protein and MHP 12hr, pro, protein with my supp pills. my 7am-meal:same as meal one, yet without the protein powders, yet add in my organic blackberries. 11am-mealne slice of my protein bread with my organic peanutbutter and organic jam, with half an organic apple with my 6star protein shake, on days we hit the gym my 2pm-meal which is my pre-workout meal-my organic egg whites and one whole organic egg with my MHP 12hr protein and my supps pills. my last meal of the day will be my organic black rice with my organic eegplant, organic apple, with natural turkey, from sunday-friday nights, and on saturday night, fun meal.

so more 2mnorrow and til then i thx yall for readin' and please do not trainin' to hard. i love yall.
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 01-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, I'M SORE!, yet i'm growin' and now cuttin' at the same time. on this past monday, we did our quads, bis, hammies, tris, and shouders. WOW, YALL THINK, MANY BODY PARTS, yep, and it works, we still did 4sets of 15 reps, with each. and yes i added in my Cross fit workouts to my reg workouts and that hurt too, yet works, then after we did our 20mins of cardio. i did the rower for 12mins and the i finish with 8mins on the bike and then we went home and i had my organic rice for dinner and it was yummy.
    2day we was to hit the gym, yet things came up, so we be hittin' the gym 2morrow and again. be mixin' up the workout, and for me addin' in my Crossfit workout to it.

so til 2morrow, i love yall and i thx yall for readin'. please do not train to hard.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL. NO GYM yesterday or 2day due to package comin', sad, sad, sad,. yet i was able to do my 1st ever FULL CROSSFIT workout at home.
    i did 3rounds of a 200m run, followed by doin' 20reps of jerk cleans and endin' with 20 reps of shoulder push-up jerks. my startin' time was at 2:55pm and i ended at 3:06pm. and man, i was breakin' a sweat. and yes i will be havin' my organic eggs for dinner 2night, yum.

so more 2morrow and til then please do not train to hard, and i love yall, and thx for readin'.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY, YALL I knos it's been a bit, lol, yet i've been to the gym saturday with my hubby and we did our whole body and we did 3sets of 15 for all part and i even added in my Crossfit to it, fun, fun, fun. and yes, i'm SORE, yet cuttin' the bf and growin' in my new muscles. and yes, i did have my organic rice meal.

well more to come 2morrow or wed, and yes we hit the gym 2day and be doin' out quads, and the rest of our bods, with yes, for now addin' in some Crossfit to my workouts for my cuttin' and buildin' new muscle.
    i love yall and thx for readin' and please do not train to hard.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY, HEY, HEY MAN, monday leg day is no joke, OUCH! MY hubby and me hit our quads, and other body part as the time came. we warmed up with our reg leg exs, 2sets of 15 warmups, then 3sets of 15. next we did a Crossfit workout 4sets of 15 with me uppin' my weight each set. then we did weighted plate standin' quads for 3sets of 15 and me keeppin' the weight the same for all 3sets. then we took rest break and then beat up our upper bods for 3sets of 15 each. then our 20cardio and after that, got home and i had my awesome organic rice with my natural turkey and organic apple, mixed up in my organic yummy sauce.

well 2day we many hit our chest and other body part and as always for now, i'll be addin' in my Crossfit workouts, yea and fun, well to 2morrow or friday, be very blessed, please do not train to hard and i love yall, and thx for readin' and more late, bye for now
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

WHAT do u get when u add bodybuilder with a Crossfiter? a bodycrossfiter. haha, i though yall would like that. lol.
    ok, now my hubby and me did hit the gym this past thursday we hit our bodies, at full force. OUCH. FOR starters i did 3ounds of assult bike and then that ropey thing u swing up and down with ur arms, in which u feel it after. again ouch, then i did my back with so more crossfit workout, in between. and then we took a fast break and did our tris, AGAIN OUCH!.
    IN THE PAST 2WEEKS that i've added in my Crossfit workout to my reg workout, has made my arms more shapely and i'm burnin' more bf, which is neat for a natty like me, lol. and when we were done with our workout, we did our 20mins of cardio fun, fun, fun. then home and had my awesome organic rice, with natural turkey, a bit of natural chicken with my organic sauce and it was yummy. well more next week and 2d we hit our hammies and more Crossfit workout added in. til then i love yall, please do not train to hard, and thx for readin'.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, I'M STILL HERE. My hubby and i hit the gym this past monday and we did, for starters, 3round of hip innys and outtys with the roman chair for our abs, ouch. and that was our warmup sets. lol. then we did some calves, and tris and bis, then our 20mins of cardio. fun, fun, fun. so 2day we hit the gym and i'll be doin' some more Crossfit warmups, as my hubby be doin' his warmup sets. then we just go from there. so more later and til then, i love yall, please do not train to hard and thx for readin'.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, HOW B YALL DAY? GREAT, GOOD. WELL the last 2days was due to one, my hubby off from work as a blessed day, yet with pay. which was gym day thursday, and 2yesterday due to packages comin' to our place, so there was NO GYM. so 2day we hit the gym and just go at it and beat our bods with weights and muscle grow and bf leave. On wed we did chest and the rest of our bods, which was some quads and abs for our warmups, 3sets of 15each set. then after the chest bis and tris beatin', we did our 20cardio, OOOOOHHH HOW FUN, then home and i had my organic rice with my natural turkey and natural chicken with my organic sweet tators and organic sauce. yum yum.

well more on monday. til then please do not train to hard, and i love yall and thx for readin'. and u are Blessed.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast