Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

hey yall i'm still here, and it's been busy and trainin' hard like a female beast on JESUS. YES, WE been in the gym in Jan. 2017, with some Crossfit and reg workouts, which was awesome. now we're on an awesome week break for our muscle to grow and our bf to leave for good. and yes, i'm still joggin' one time a day for now, which is great, due to this week i had to do an hour long walk, to take of some business. and my butt is burnin' bf, like crazy. and it may hurt, yet it's worth it. so we'll be back in the gym Feb. 1st, 2017, with a new workout plan. can't wait and yes we still do our 20mins of cardio.
    so til then, please do not train hard and gets lots of rest, for ur muscle to grow. and i love yall and i thx yall for readin'. and yall r VERY BLESSED. TIL NEXT TIME.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY, HEY, HEY i'm back and i totally missed yall, HUGS. Well my hubby and me were back in the gym yesterday and we hit our back and tris with 20mins of cardio. and yes i did jog yesterday mornin'. as i also jog this mornin'. so yesterday in the gym we did 3sets of 15 for both back and tris. for back did 3sets of layin' back dumbbell raise-from the back of our heads to our mid of our tummies. for 15reps. next we did smith machine bend over rows and i added in deadlifts for me also 3sets of 15reps. then our last back workout was plated lat pull downs, i did my sets of 3-15reps, standin' up, and i could feel them, OUCH! next our lil break, then then we did our 3sets of tris workouts. 3 different tri workouts, all 3sets of 15each. and then home and i had my yummy organic rice meal.
    well more in 2days and until then, please do not train too hard, and i thx yall for readin' and i love yall. Blesses.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, 2day is happens to be hammies, and another body part. so as u know thursday my hubby and me did our chest and shoulders 3sets 15 to 20reps on our bods. i know this will be a fast update, yet yall get it. so i'll be back next week, to let yall know how i feel, ok. is seem 2day, i'm in a bit under the weather and i thx yall for understandin'. oh, just to let yall know i did have my organic rice meal after our workout thursday night. i love yall, and please do not train to hard and thx for readin' and yall are BLESSED.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY yall, a fast update, i've been hittin' the gym with my hubby and doin' our now 4sets of 15reps and 2 workout for the 2body part we do, for all our workouts, and i still have my organic meals after. so again this is a fast update and now i'm watchin' a posin' vid to help me with my posin' and i'll be back later and til then i love yall and thx for readin' and please do not train to hard. u are BLESSED
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 02-13-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall. i'm still here. an fast update, i'm been hittin' the gym and yet took a break from joggin' this week, due to my right knee,hurtin' a bit. i'll be back to joggin' next wed. my hubby and me are still doin' 2workouts for the body parts of that day. yesterday we did 2sets of 15 to 20 reps of calves, chest and back. and our 20mins of cardio, which we did on the bikes. then we got back home and i had my 3oz of organic with meal, with my organic veggies and drug free chicken. yum. well more later and til then i thx yall for readin', please do not train to hard, and i love yall and yall are BLESSED
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

OK, YALL, i here hhhhhiiiiiiiii. now as yall know i've been off from the gym for a week, oh, yall might nit have knew and that be ok. well my hubby and me worked out last monday b4 i took another week off, due to ministry came in to Fl, and i had to go, period, and it was well worth it. now i also didn't jog for 2weeks, due to my knees actin' up a bit and now they are much better. i jog this mornin' and will be hittin' the gym later 2day and be doin' hammies, delts, abs and 20cardio. fun, fun, fun.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall here's some pics i just took to 2day so yall see how i'm lookin' on my pre-contest prep one front pic and 2 back pics. and i thx yall for readin', yall are blessed, please don't train to hard and i love yall. now here are the pics. yall have to click in the link to see pics and i thx yall very much.

PART_1488208673870_IMG_20170227_101454.jpg IMG_20170227_101541.jpg IMG_20170227_101545.jpg
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 02-27-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY, YALL, i'm here and on monday my hubby and i did our 3sets of 15 to 20reps of hammies, shoulders and tris, and i did my abs, and our 20mins if cardio. and yes i had my awesome organic meal. now we was to go to the gym 2day, yet my hubby didn't eat since 3:30pm, yet he did eat 2day yea. but that will not help his workout for 2day, so we rest and hit the gym 2morrow. yesterday i did a walk for 2hrs. and i'm hurtin' yet i'm ok.

now here's a oic of my meal i'm havin' 2day for my 4th meal which is my organic rice with my drug free chicken, with organic veggies. yum
    PART_1488396327326_IMG_20170301_142455.jpg
    Last edited by CHILDOFGOD; 03-01-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY HEY yall, i'm still here, it been a bit weird for me, yet i'm doin' good. i've been joggin' and hit the gym on thursday, yesterday and 2day, yea! my hubby and me been doin' 2 to 3 body parts with 3 to 4 sets of 15 to 20reps(for me). yesterday we did back and traps and 20mins of bike cardio. and 2day we'll be doin' quads, bis and abs with 20mins of cardio. fun, fun, fun. oh, just to show u what i had to eat after the gym thursday night was, 2organic pumpkin pancakes with organic eggs. yum, yum.

PART_1488497117709_IMG_20170302_182503.jpg. i thx yall for readin', stay very Bleesed and please do not train to hard. i love yall. later yall.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

HEY YALL, I'm here and here to stay, yea! well yesterday my hubby and me hit the gym and did our hammies and shoulders for 4sets of 15 to 20, with some Crossfit worked in and man, do i hurt and sore. plus our reg cardio of 20mins. yet my meal 3 way b4 the workout was a yummy organic pb&j on organic bread with an apple.

PART_1488816151845_IMG_20170306_110151.jpg. then after the workout i had yummy organic oatmeal which was only 2 and 1/2 oz with my organic eggs and organic tea. yummy.PART_1488847045072_IMG_20170306_191647.jpg.
    so til next time, oh 2day is a rest day, fun, fun, fun. well as i was sayin' til next time. i thx yall for readin', please do not train to hard, yall are Blessed, and i love yall. later.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, a fast update, here, i've been hittin' the gym all this week but 2day, due to my bod is just actin' nuts, lol. my hubby and i did our 4sets of 15 to 20reps of our body parts for this week and now i'm seein' my body fat lose happenin', YEA!. and yes, i'm still eatin' all my organic meals durin' the day. well my hubby and me be back in the gym monday doin' our hammies and bis and 20mins cardio, so til then, yall are Bless, please do not train to hard and i love yall and thx for readin'.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here and 2day my hubby and me hit the gym and do our hammies, shoulders and 20mins cardio. fun, fun, fun.

here's a new pic of my back, i took 2day. and place total 4give me, for my face in the shot, lol now i thx yall for readin', yall are Blessed, please do not train to hard, and i love yall. now here's the update back pic.

IMG_20170313_104845.jpg
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey, hey, hey yall. my hubby and me did hit the gym, monday and we did our hammies and shoulders and 20min of cardio. we also added in so Crossfit shoulder workout to our reg workout and i'm feelin' my shoulders a bit, lol. well i'm also back to joggin' at 4:45am, due to my bod can handle that time much better then 7am, for some reason, yet i'll be back to joggin' 2xs a day in 2more months. yea. well we did'n hit the gym yesterday cause we needed extra rest, so we're hittin' the gym 2day, 2morrow and saturday. a 3day workout to burn our body fat and grow our muscle. so 2day in the gym we b hittin' our back, chest, bis, tris and abs and then our 20mins cardio. and we'll be sore, yet burnin' our bf and growin' our muscles.
    well more on saturday. i thx yall for readin', please do not train to hard and i love yall. and yall are Blessed.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, i'm here, just a fast update. i've been hittin' the gym and restin' which helps my muscles to grow, and yes, i've been joggin' also. now i have started to add swimmin' to my workouts. my swimmin' will be done on Tuesdays and Fridays, dependin' on the afternoons.
    now here's something, i had my 1st cheat meal in almost one year. that's since 2015. ok, almost 2years, lol. here's a pic and yes, i'll be hittin' the gym 2day. and i'll have more later on how my workouts are goin'. til then, i thx yall for readin', please do not train to hard, i love yall and yall are Blessed. now here's what my hubby and me had for dinner this past Monday. i had a one pound burger with fries and YES, I ATE IT ALL, YUMMY!
    PART_1490053238072_IMG_20170320_171004.jpg.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

hey yall, another fast update. i hit the gym on wed and thursday and did all body parts needed to beat up. 2day my hubby and i be doin' our quads, bis and abs, with our 20mins cardio. oh, i also do ili squads at the end of my workouts, every other workout. so that mean 2day lil squads after my 20mins cardio. fun, fun, fun. i'm also checkin' my weight for cuttin' and it's was 157.4 this mornin' which is good, so i just have to switch my meals around next week to see how my body does and get it to lose more bf. and yes, i've been joggin' in the mornin' at 4:45am and not at 7am anymore, til one month b4 show. i'm still doin' my organic meals which has helped my body really good and i'm pleased. well more later and til then, yall please do not train to hard, i love yall and yall are Blessed. oh,m b4 i 4get, yall can post what u think on my thread and i'll hit u back ok, and i thx yall again for readin'.
    MY LORD OF LORDS!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast