Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthol

Default Synthol

I have been using painless pumps for 2 years, I'm currently up to 19" arms. I believe there are many misconceptions about it due to idiots from other countries who I don't even think are using real synthol. I would appreciate anyfeed back from others on this issue, and to let you know that's you can get painless on EBay now. It's been the best I've used and I've tried several that simply don't compare to the science behind painless. Had anyone used it with success also?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutdemgains View Post
    I have been using painless pumps for 2 years, I'm currently up to 19" arms. I believe there are many misconceptions about it due to idiots from other countries who I don't even think are using real synthol. I would appreciate anyfeed back from others on this issue, and to let you know that's you can get painless on EBay now. It's been the best I've used and I've tried several that simply don't compare to the science behind painless. Had anyone used it with success also?

I haven't but I was looking into it.have you tried syntherol by synthetek?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes syntherol has silica in it, in other words, silicone so that won't be absorbed by the body. I stopped using it and stuck with painless since then. It mimics the bodies natrul oilso it absorbs easier

Hey, do you know if gear will result in the same effects as synthol? What protocol did you use?

No painless isn't really a synthol it's out in that category but it com glycoprotein which feed the muscle, break down the lower 30-40 percent of the microfibers, and stretch the fascia skin surrounding the muscle to let it grown. Steroid are hormones suspended in oil and if you site inject like painless you're going to irritation from the benzene alcohol used in steroids to perserve the hormone

It doesn't have the same science as painless give your email and I can give you more info with a site injection how to along with a protocol

If you are interested in SEOs then I would check out Mediphorm. Its by far the most advanced SEO available at this point. Its water based and hyaluronic acid derived. It has an extremely long clearance time and it self dispersing. It requires a hell of a lot less volume than other SEOs as well so you cant go wrong. You can use code BFR for a discount as well.

https://www.mediphorm.com/
    A Passionate and Dynamic Approach to Physique Enhancement
    Strength and Nutrition/Contest Prep Coach
    -serious inquiries: [email protected]

It doesn't have the same science as painless give your email and I can give you more info with a site injection how to along with a protocol

How about synthosizze (chris clarks), PM me your email and i'll email you, for some reason it won't let me private message, it must be because i am a new memeber

Quote Originally Posted by data4 View Post
    If you are interested in SEOs then I would check out Mediphorm. Its by far the most advanced SEO available at this point. Its water based and hyaluronic acid derived. It has an extremely long clearance time and it self dispersing. It requires a hell of a lot less volume than other SEOs as well so you cant go wrong. You can use code BFR for a discount as well.

https://www.mediphorm.com/
    How does this compare to synthosizze by chris clark? I used it 2 years ago and the results were astounding. However I got into a medical issue this year and was hospitalized for 6 months so I lost all my size (110lbs now).
    I just got released and told by doctors that I am ok now. So I am looking to try and gain as much muscle back as possible.

Do any IFBB Pro's use mediphorm, I'll do some research on it. I know that some IFBB pro's are using painless pumps and synthosizze.

HOLY CRAP I JUST VISITED THE SITE, Is phil heath, flex lewis really working with mediphorm? Their pictures are on the site, or did they just use their photos without their permission?
    Last edited by canada; 12-19-2016 at 09:21 AM.

LOL at the mentality of this whole post. It starts with a guy whose only four posts are in this thread. He asks for feedback and then offers advice but ONLY on injecting a product he almost certainly reps for. And a 19-inch arm... after injecting an SEO... ooo boy.

I'm STILL waiting on replies to questions I put to the rep over in the actual painless thread. It's only been what... weeks? Any day now right??

The final nail is the very idea, just from the photo, that the Mediphorm site has those athletes using its products. The answer is no. It's just a photo because I can have the same photo on my facebook page and it doesn't mean we're buddies. If they made any sort of claim they'd be sued in 2 seconds. That there's even a question makes canada a prime candidate for SEO sellers to tempt him into buy 'proven' products. Ask ANY of the sellers about the science behind the ingredients they use.

And, of course, canada also signed up in the last few days... suspicious? Noooo of course not lol
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

Not sure what you've even said have you used the products do you have bigger arms and a better physique, do know what a troll is? All these are painting you as some asshole with nothing better to do then troll a discussion and have no input, like a little kid would do.By the way I've kept 19plus after not injecting for over a month the gains are permanent , how bout you? Probably another scrawny kid with a big opnion,oooo. And I've never gotten any question from you so please fuck off if you're only here to waist my time.

I have plenty of knowledge on anabolics, when and where are these in depth discussions happening ? I haven't seen much but lonely fuckers chasing pussy thats not interested, to think you could have some done something so much better with your time but no rather, "I'll go in here and piss these guys off and talk a little shit not like anything's gonna happen ha I'm so tough." Trust me homie, you don't know me. I'm not a rep so that's the first proof your a dumbass, I do sell some but only because I believe in the product. Wait no gear source promotes shit they make right? What fuckin fool, I'd appreciate it if you kept to yourself they made condoms for offspring like you. SEOs aren't the only thing that's built what I have, hard work, training and eating like a beast but you wouldn't know that cause you don't know me or my lifestyle you're a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by canada View Post
    How about synthosizze (chris clarks), PM me your email and i'll email you, for some reason it won't let me private message, it must be because i am a new memeber

How does this compare to synthosizze by chris clark? I used it 2 years ago and the results were astounding. However I got into a medical issue this year and was hospitalized for 6 months so I lost all my size (110lbs now).
    I just got released and told by doctors that I am ok now. So I am looking to try and gain as much muscle back as possible.

Do any IFBB Pro's use mediphorm, I'll do some research on it. I know that some IFBB pro's are using painless pumps and synthosizze.

HOLY CRAP I JUST VISITED THE SITE, Is phil heath, flex lewis really working with mediphorm? Their pictures are on the site, or did they just use their photos without their permission?
    No every gear site on the net has those pros, synthesize causes too much scar if used for longer period of time. As far medimorph they have a great pitch trust you said yourself,pros use painless I've believed the pitch by rival SEOs such as AMP dude they don't compare and most cause irreversible damage but the choice is. Try another and you're risking infections. Over the many years painless pumps has been on the market there hasn't been one report of an infection. Not one, everyone who's used has had great results, f he consistency of that kind of feedback alone should tell you the choice to make however the choice is yours, but I don't believe a waterbased SEO in no way is going mimic painless pumps's thick consistency formula which is known to feed stretch and hydrate the muscle.

Not sure what you've even said have you used the products do you have bigger arms and a better physique, do know what a troll is? All these are painting you as some asshole with nothing better to do then troll a discussion and have no input, like a little kid would do.By the way I've kept 19plus after not injecting for over a month the gains are permanent , how bout you? Probably another scrawny kid with a big opnion,oooo. And I've never gotten any question from you so please fuck off if you're only here to waist my time.

I'm 52 years old. Have been a member of the site for 7 years. I weigh 286 and a 19-inch arm is, to anyone with a vague history of the sport, nothing special in the scheme of things and that, as you have implied, is AFTER you injected an SEO. My signature line tells you I've competed to international level (lifting against people like Brian Shaw for example - that'll be the WSM Brian Shaw). I've even lifted at the Arnold Classic 'bout you?

Given ALL the SEO's talk about gains and keeping them I'd hope - after one month of not using them - you'd have kept something

You joined days ago. You're almost certainly a rep for Painless. Maybe you're not a troll but I can certainly taste spam.
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

Oh I see nothing I've accomplished means anything in the light of your glory hmmm, I'd rather be a rep or troll then a narcissistic asshole living in my past accomplishments. Even if they are true what does it mean here? Fuckall, why waist time with us peons since you've got chest with Phil heath in the morning?

i thought dave was the only one who sold painless and chris clarks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast