Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Synthol

It seems, from your reply, nothing EITHER of us has done means anything. Past accomplishments?? Well last years is in the past so I guess 3 world records last June makes for f**k all lol. If the statement of what we'd done in the past meant nothing then we can't offer advice... But that's not the issue - being open and honest about where you're coming from is. I'll address that again.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to reply. Assuming, as I do, that you are selling spam and or acting as a rep for Painless can I ask you why the questions I asked in their topic have yet to be answered. As something of a veteran the use of SEO is still problematic. Here's why:

In my experience as someone who's been on the net a LONG time anyone who signs on just a few days ago and ONLY talks about one product is most certainly a rep for that product. You can find my ugly mug, as the mods here have done, on Facebook. So, as a one time member of the month, they've seen photos and videos of me. I and the other members here, know NOTHING about you. So, unlike me, that photo may not be you. You might not actually have used the product and may just claim knowledge. There are a LOT of pseudo experts on AAS etc who are, as you say, 15 year old trolls.

The issue of SEO's. Note (other members reading this topic) how one companies product is the best and others are not. Lines like 'only our product is the real deal... healthy... etc'. In reality

1. NO ONE using the product has ANY guarantee of sterility. How can you? Indeed every site has to - by law - say it's topical. Can you test the products?
    2. NO ONE knows, from product to product (more so new ones), whether or not there are any long term issues. We HAVE seen issues with older products from misuse (although injecting SEO is tantamount to misuse anyway).
    3. If you MUST inject SEO then get someone else to jab you. 99% of the time site injections are done in a piss poor manner because it's just plain cack-handed to do it yourself.
    4. In the case of painless I asked in the other thread what was so special or, as they put it, 'improved' about their new formulation. I want to see the science or at least the logic behind it. If it's 'better' in some way that suggests what people were jabbing intro themselves before wasn't that great

5. This is the main issue with SEO's. Few, if any of those considering using any such product have much of anything. Be that size, shape or even (as claimed) by 'demgainz', experience. In other words they are potentially looking for a shortcut before they're ready. IF 'demgainz's' photo is legit he has some shape. The arm, claimed at 19-inches, is held towards the camera and looks large. That makes him short but he looks in shape. Do any of those asking (1 member canada) feel ready?

Four people have posted in this thread. Two of which joined days ago. That's always going to be a red flag for me. The other two - Data and myself - have been there and brought the t-shirt.

Demgainz - are you a rep or not. It's not the worst thing to admit it and it might actually make it look like you'd know what you're giving advice on. The honesty would be appreciated too
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

Quote Originally Posted by canada View Post
    i thought dave was the only one who sold painless and chris clarks?
    The last time I looked (as per a reply of mine in the Painless thread) the RX link was not working. Only Painless seems to be on Dave's own shop page. When I looked last week Painless had their own site working too.
    Last edited by Mobster; 12-20-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Wow you really have a lot of time in your hands to post such a lengthy remark,if you claim it isn't fueled by feeling as if I was trying to minimize your accomplishments then your kidding yourself. I can with confidence and experience address all of of your questions,accusations and concerns. If you'd like, however I feel it's irrelevant as your accruat agenda is to maybe show me up, and protect the community, however noble that is you come off as an asshole. No matter what you've done, nor does your intent matter if you're choosing to just be an asshole without like you put knowing nothing about me. Am I new yes, can you slow down with the thesis against and give me a fucking chance bro. Why an SEO conversation is so taboo is beyond me, you'd be no where without anabolics so wtf, why hate, i took it, it worked.Stay tuned I'm not a kid and I love lifting just as much as the next guy, I will address all this later if you can do me one favor, quit blowing this shit up with bullshit remarks and give me a chance to answer with the proper attention what you've claimed and asked deserves.Your questions are viable, I will address them, at first I was gonna just leave this alone. I thought this guy will just keep going he fuckin lives for stuff like this. Never the less you want answers but please use your head, it's the holidays I have a day job and I'm very busy, so to suggest I'm repping this making shit loads of money,selling useless shit and have your kind of free time is quite comical. I will return sir please calm down and gu ve me a chance to address it all one by ond because in no way does painless deserve to be given a reputation as a bullshit product. If that were true then tren ain't shit either, so I'll be back and I'm more then interested in other content here on this site. Lastly good on you for what you've done in weightlifting, I would have been very pissed had you been some know nothing 20 year old that doesn't even break 200lbs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Also I'm six foot, i wish i were shorter, i know thats crazy to want but my calorie needs wouldn't be so high if i were

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

I await your reply. Have a look at the other thread and see if you can offer some insight.

Six days?? The other thread is months old. If replies come it helps create a positive feel towards the product. Nothing creates a negative.

Two more weeks (so 3 in total) and NOTHING. Not exactly a recommendation for any would be user that said experts have NADA to offer. Such is the science and trust in the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12