Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: I am Ready

  1. #1
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default I am Ready

    thinking about competing what do you guys think? I am pretty lean.
    image (2).jpg

  2. #2
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    9,200
    Rep Power
    2147887

    Default

    It's very hard to tell your conditioning from the picture.

  3. #3
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    It's very hard to tell your conditioning from the picture.
    i am covering my abs ..lol ..i have a belly but everything else is lean and dry.

  4. #4
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    9,200
    Rep Power
    2147887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanlystud View Post
    i am covering my abs ..lol ..i have a belly but everything else is lean and dry.
    Based on that statement, you're not ready.

  5. #5
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Based on that statement, you're not ready.
    yes...maybe i ate too many Bigmcs..

  6. #6
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    9,200
    Rep Power
    2147887

    Default

    Time to start a real diet, get a six pack and hit the stage! We have some great trainers here on the forum if you're in need of getting ready.

  7. #7
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Time to start a real diet, get a six pack and hit the stage! We have some great trainers here on the forum if you're in need of getting ready.
    yeh but my mate Josh said i look in shape and i am a mod on another forum. Any advice would be wellcome though. Funny you look in the mirror and you see a Mr O physique but the reality is different. Does open your eyes i suppose that you are a bit porky.

  8. #8
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756
    Last edited by stanlystud; 01-11-2017 at 06:28 AM.

  9. #9
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756
    Last edited by stanlystud; 01-11-2017 at 11:47 AM.

  10. #10
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    48,794
    Rep Power
    2149212

    Default

    May I suggest couples bodybuilding? I think at least one federation out there must have mixed pairs competition.

    You'll need a partner of equivalent physique. Might I also suggest you start your search at Walmart?

    #snackaisle
    Discount code Curt15 for 15% off @ IronMagLabs.com!

    MuscleGelz.com

    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact Curt@RxMuscle.com to be interviewed or to advertise!

  11. #11
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    48,794
    Rep Power
    2149212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanlystud View Post
    yeh but my mate Josh said i look in shape and i am a mod on another forum. Any advice would be wellcome though. Funny you look in the mirror and you see a Mr O physique but the reality is different. Does open your eyes i suppose that you are a bit porky.
    My middle name is porky right now. Started keto and I'm avoiding the snack aisle for the next few months.

    Pray for me.
    Discount code Curt15 for 15% off @ IronMagLabs.com!

    MuscleGelz.com

    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact Curt@RxMuscle.com to be interviewed or to advertise!

  12. #12
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    My middle name is porky right now. Started keto and I'm avoiding the snack aisle for the next few months.

    Pray for me.
    yeh ok .. People call the Big MC at the gym. I work as a Doorman and own all the Doors in Yorkshire England. so being a bit fat maybe is ok. People do not believe i benched 500lbs. Maybe i should start doing lighter weights with 20 reps say 225 Lbs?

  13. #13
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    9,200
    Rep Power
    2147887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanlystud View Post
    yeh ok .. People call the Big MC at the gym. I work as a Doorman and own all the Doors in Yorkshire England. so being a bit fat maybe is ok. People do not believe i benched 500lbs. Maybe i should start doing lighter weights with 20 reps say 225 Lbs?
    If you're benching 500lbs, you should be able to get 20 reps with 375. It's not hard for me to believe you benched that much, I did 495lbs at more than 3x bodyweight 40 years ago.

    What's your objective and why did you bring this up?

    What does 'own all the Doors' mean?

  14. #14
    RX MEMBER stanlystud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    39756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    If you're benching 500lbs, you should be able to get 20 reps with 375. It's not hard for me to believe you benched that much, I did 495lbs at more than 3x bodyweight 40 years ago.

    What's your objective and why did you bring this up?

    What does 'own all the Doors' mean?
    been asked to post a Video of my 500Lbs lift but People should just believe me. A lot of People do not believe me about it. I got the Name Big MC because of my sheer bulk and size.

  15. #15
    Administrator Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Akron Ohio
    Posts
    9,200
    Rep Power
    2147887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanlystud View Post
    been asked to post a Video of my 500Lbs lift but People should just believe me. A lot of People do not believe me about it. I got the Name Big MC because of my sheer bulk and size.
    Unfortunately when I did it, video didn't exist. Do you have one?

    I would have thought they called you big stanley. I am far from big.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •