Radiate Fat burner Review

[img]http://www.rxssupplements.com/images/elitepic.png?crc=4288442697[/img]

Taste

Orange Candy - The flavor orange candy is unique. Not only do you get a bold tasting orange, it has a sweet aftertaste. Think about a sugary compliment to tang, but with a bold orange. The combination of the dense flavor and sweet aftertaste leave a long and lingering flavor. This is very refreshing and it is very enjoyable to drink. I even found that diluted the flavor was pretty strong. For those who want a very strong orange kick and have a sweet aftertaste this will be a homerun. I really enjoyed this product and the flavor.

Mixability

The powder is extremly fine, and mixes with ease. I used 8/10/12 oz of water when mixing this supplement and was a breeze. This should work very easy in a blender bottle or even a regular shaker bottle.

[img]https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/images/5676045/452566565.jpg[/img]

Formula

[img]https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/images/5676045/452566566.jpg[/img]

One I am not a big fan of prop blends but includes ~3g of
L-Carnatine (Small aid in fat burning)
Choline (Nootropic)
Caffeine (200mg) For the stim
DMHA (Very powerful Stim)
L-Theanine (Nootropic/Focus)
Theobromine (For Focus/Mood enhancement)
Noopept (Nootropic / Focus Enhancement)
Alpha Yohimbine (Fat Burning/Stubborn Fat Inclusion)

The Owner even stated:
You can get an idea of where the ingredients are dosed just by knowing a little bit about compound you are putting in your body plus the data given in the supplements facts DV content.

Example. Data given.... 20mg of sodium... the compound is listed as sodium chloride. Sodium is just under 40% of the molecular weight of Sodium Chloride. Do the math. Boom. You now know the dosage of sodium chloride so the ingredients listed before that are greater than sodium chloride and the ingredients listed further down the list are dosed lower. Use that as a reference point along with the given 200mg of Caffeine. Formulate a hypothesis. Test your hypothesis (try the product before knocking it). Evaluate.

This formula was carefully thought out and we've tested so many different pilots before what we launched. It's been 3 years in the making.

Effects

For those who are not stim tolerant this may be very strong. 200mg of caffeine on paper is actually a lot stronger due to the blend of nootropics and DMHA. If you have never had DMHA it takes the caffeine to another level and helps enhance the stimulant effect. What Radiate gives you is a very prolonged focus effect from all the nootropics included. When you take the product you will see the energy span from 60 minutes all the way upward to 2 hours. For myself this lasted a very long time and stremed very strong into the post-workout period. For myself this was a little too strong, I am not a guy who uses stims often, but will have to half scoop or single scoop of a very hard workout day. Start low and build up, the amount of extra's added in here for focus/mood enhancement really power this product to pack a punch.