InnovaPharm Novamino Review

Taste

Cotton Candy - The flavoring of this cotton candy was sweet. Right away you get a nice sugary rush of cotton candy that had a very long lasting aftertaste. While some Cotton Candy's on the market are bold in taste, if you have a sweet tooth this is a cotton candy you will truly enjoy. Some people may have to dilute this if it is too sweet for them. Overall I enjoyed it because I like very sweet things.

Mixability

The powder was very fine, so instantly hitting the water the powder started to mix. I have 0 clumps, and this mixed instantly. With very little in the formula I knew this would be a sure easy mix, and it did mix very well.

Formula

6g of 2:1:1 BCAA's
2.5g Betaine
Electrolytes
1g Citrulline Malate

6g is a good dose of Amino's I personally like to take 10g minimum prior to training due to training fasted upon waking. With 3g of Leucine you are getting an adequate amount per scoop to stimulate Muscle Protein Syntehsis.

2.5g of Betaine is an adequate dose to help with performance, endurance, and recovery during your workout.

1g of citrulline is very underdosed (6-8 is normal) that can aid with endurnace, pump, and lactic acid build up.

Electrolytes are included to help with giving the body what it loses during training. Electrolytes can also help keep the body saturated during training and hydrated properly.

Overall a very basic formula that can be stacked with other bulk ingredients or other stim/stim-free pre-workouts for your peri-workout beverage.

Overall

This is a very simple formula that has good flavoring. While this is my first experience with the brand I have nothing bad to say about them. An open label (which is good to see and not a prop blend), that has an adequate amount of betaine and BCAA's per serving. WHile I would like to see the citrulline much higher (6g at least). What makes this product nice is it can stack with the other products on their lineup very well or bulk powders to create the intra-workout beverage of your choice. Making something very simple and affordable leaves multiple doorways to stack things for your goal.

The only downside may be the price especially since it is only offered off their main webpage. Once the brand expands into other retailers it may become more affordable compared to other BCAA Products offered on the market that have more bang for their buck.