Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

In business, no one is indispensable.

Bleachy uses it as a marketing tool like Annie alluded to above, albeit at someone else's expense.

How do you think he earned most of his money? It's simple, by fucking people over.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    I don't know Baye at all but I will say this is no shocker here.....If Baye thought for one min that he was a value to MD he needs his head checked...but then again 99 percent of bodybuilders and fans will do alot for a little....

So here is a little history lesson I experienced first hand while at MD...

Dave and John built MD from nothing but THEIR reputations and connections NOT STEVE and they were let go so if Baye thought he was something special that Dave and John and all their assistants I feel bad for the guy because Baye was just a place holder as is Ron now.

Dave reached out to me when I worked for MD to provide all the online coverage photos not Steve...Dave worked with every photographer to get them setup to shoot each show NOT Steve. Dave brought along all his personal Friends, Clients, and Industry connections to grow the site as did John.

Sorry Baye but you just took over for a well oiled machine that Dave and John built and after Steve used you up like all the rest he just ignored your calls, emails, and texts

Websites and Forums are a dead marketing strategy now that IG, FB, Snap, and all the others are around to use and post for free and much faster response from the masses to get yourself out there. The only people left here are the people who have been around since day 1
    Not necessarily true. MD was not the same entity it once was when David took it over.

Quote Originally Posted by AnavarAnnie View Post
    It's about time David Baye got what was coming to him. He is one of the most dishonest people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

I'm not saying Blechy is much better; but he is a little bit better.

David Baye is a minion and right now a bitter one. Karma really works. Baye definitely deserves this.
    you need to lower the dosage...

This video actually makes me sad. I feel bad that David Baye had to face people over and over who were getting screwed over by Bleckman. How can Bleckman face himself. I think that has to be a mental disorder.

I don't know Anavar Annie...or maybe I do but I'm not sure what the beef is. Given the posts and verbage, I can only assume you're someone I dated...sorry if thats the case OR one of Dan Ray's friends. While I certainly understand Dan's frustrations with MD, he has fed a LOT of people a LOT of misinformation and flat out blatant lies about me.

Truth of the matter is when I started at MD I went to bat for Dan on a WEEKLY basis trying to get him paid. I have the emails to prove it. Dan was VERY upset because we were no longer covering many of the smaller NPC shows he had been going to for years prior where he also made lots of extra money setting up private shoots on the side. He thought the decision to cover less shows was somehow MY idea, when in fact it was simply a lack of sponsorship dollars for smaller shows.

Dan was our main photographer for our BIGGEST show of the year, the Arnold and I had plans on using him for many other shows as well. HOWEVER, in an effort to save money to help lower costs and actually get people paid, we started using a gentleman named Chris Nichol for a lot of our shows because Chris was/is VERY proficient at shooting BOTH photos and videos at shows at the same time. Obviously you can see where this saves us money on not only fees, but hotels, flights, food.

Dan took that as being a personal move on my end and began getting increasingly upset with me. Without getting into too many details, things went pretty south between Dan and I at Toronto with him taking personal jabs at me on social media at which point I stopped using him all together.

Again, covering LESS shows was not my call and our using Chris Nichol was simply a matter of saving money, nothing more. What upset me most about the entire situation with Dan was just HOW much i tried and tried to get him paid and how he continually thought I had some personal vendetta against him. It just wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by David Baye View Post
    I don't know Anavar Annie...or maybe I do but I'm not sure what the beef is. Given the posts and verbage, I can only assume you're someone I dated...sorry if thats the case OR one of Dan Ray's friends. While I certainly understand Dan's frustrations with MD, he has fed a LOT of people a LOT of misinformation and flat out blatant lies about me.

Truth of the matter is when I started at MD I went to bat for Dan on a WEEKLY basis trying to get him paid. I have the emails to prove it. Dan was VERY upset because we were no longer covering many of the smaller NPC shows he had been going to for years prior where he also made lots of extra money setting up private shoots on the side. He thought the decision to cover less shows was somehow MY idea, when in fact it was simply a lack of sponsorship dollars for smaller shows.

Dan was our main photographer for our BIGGEST show of the year, the Arnold and I had plans on using him for many other shows as well. HOWEVER, in an effort to save money to help lower costs and actually get people paid, we started using a gentleman named Chris Nichol for a lot of our shows because Chris was/is VERY proficient at shooting BOTH photos and videos at shows at the same time. Obviously you can see where this saves us money on not only fees, but hotels, flights, food.

Dan took that as being a personal move on my end and began getting increasingly upset with me. Without getting into too many details, things went pretty south between Dan and I at Toronto with him taking personal jabs at me on social media at which point I stopped using him all together.

Again, covering LESS shows was not my call and our using Chris Nichol was simply a matter of saving money, nothing more. What upset me most about the entire situation with Dan was just HOW much i tried and tried to get him paid and how he continually thought I had some personal vendetta against him. It just wasn't the case.
    I've got your back David. I for one appreciate what you were starting to implement over there. It's going to be a huge struggle for Ron. Especially when he's admitted not wanting to sit there through all the different classes.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I've a few of those. I've even a couple of Strength & Health (they used to alternate with MD).
    I forgot about the mags alternating. S&H was primarily Olympic lifting content while MD was bodybuilding. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktaboo View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth..��
    Otoh, in the U.S. anyone can sue anyone else for any reason it seems.

i tried and tried to get him paid and how he continually thought I had some personal vendetta against him. It just wasn't the case.
    In his situation, I'd guess that at some point you have to feel that everyone is out to get you.

Welcome to Rx Muscle Forums, David Baye.

Watch IRON RAGE later with JOHN ROMANO, DAVE PALUMBO, and CHRIS ACETO!
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

OLYMPIAN

David Baye runs at the enemy head on.

Keep in mind revenge is best served cold. There will be opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    Now I dont feel like the only one banned from MD....they just banned me for being part of Rx back in the day LOL

Lets get David Here Curt
    I was banned as soon as I was fired. As if I was really going to go to their shitbag forum and patronize them after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post

In his situation, I'd guess that at some point you have to feel that everyone is out to get you.

Welcome to Rx Muscle Forums, David Baye.
    The thing about Dan was that even if MD wasn't paying him, as long as he still got sent to the shows and had his hotel, meals and plane ticket paid for, he could still make money on the side doing shoots. When I took over about 12-15 local NPC shows instantly got put on the cutting block so right away Dan was losing money from not being able to do his side shoots expense free and losing wages IF MD ever decided to pay him.

Like I said, I completely understood his frustrations, but all that was NOT on me!

I don't know Anavar Annie... It just wasn't the case.

Welcome to RX David.

Bingo.
    15% Discount Code: Geoff15

Seriously? Tell me anyone is surprised by anything said in this video? And then tell me do you think it really makes a difference?

As far as Dave and John: it simply lends credence to what they have been saying for years...

As to Rx: Is this going to bring more people to the site (or back to it)? Hopefully some sponsors will jump ship to Rx, but then again, why aren't they here now? There are serious problems with the business model for all bbing websites...just take a look at the profitability as well as viability of any of those that still remain....

For Blechy: Other than his ego, he doesn't care. It's obvious he has no love of the sport. Everything he did was for himself. He made his money from his daddy and MD was just a hobby, a way to feel important and get people to worship at his altar. I'd venture to guess that most of the people that weren't paid are not employees but independent contractors, b/c not paying your actual employees can get you into some real hot water, if they are smart enough to go to the proper authorities. How many athletes has he tossed aside and there are plenty that are still lining up for him......I just hope they are smart enough to not be shortsighted b/c for most their window of opportunity to make $$ in this business is fairly small.

For Baye: I don't know him. I did appreciate his contributions and he seems like a nice guy. I'm certain he will do well whether he stays in this industry or not. However, while he came out and confirmed what everyone thought; there will still be someone to take his place and fool themselves into believing that this is not going to happen to them and my guess is it won't be long until they are also on Iron Rage with Dave and John.

People in this industry are either some of the dumbest people on the planet or the most trusting and naive....either way reality hits like a son of a bitch........

RX MEMBER

Niquil Shawn Ray defending his sugar daddy Blechy....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spartak; 01-31-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast