Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 94
  1. #16
    Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,881
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    wow, many people have either been fired or left, well we still advertise there.
    The best IML coverage and exposure comes on our site

  2. #17
    Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,881
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Now I dont feel like the only one banned from MD....they just banned me for being part of Rx back in the day LOL

    Lets get David Here Curt

  3. #18
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    133750

    Default

    Bitter Baye....grasping at straws. So he knew all along that people were being screwed but yet he remained in Blechmans employ as a loyal minion. Until his contract doesn't get renewed. Bitter bitter bitter Baye.

    I hope Blechman sues your ass....did you know that that is now a serious consideration after your public embellished meltdown?

    Have fun baby Baye.

  4. #19
    RX MEMBER jdl80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    62369

    Default

    Wow Shawn just posted that he's confirmed with Bader that Ramy won't be working with Chris. It's seems like the gloves are off now.

  5. #20
    OLYMPIAN mackdaddy567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,048
    Rep Power
    1779473

    Default

    Much respect to David Baye.

  6. #21
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    The best IML coverage and exposure comes on our site
    X2

    Muscle in the Morning is followed by TONS of competitors and fans alike. Rob and IronMag Labs support bodybuilding like no other.

  7. #22
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    Now I dont feel like the only one banned from MD....they just banned me for being part of Rx back in the day LOL

    Lets get David Here Curt
    Are you kidding me? Unbelievable.

  8. #23
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnavarAnnie View Post
    Bitter Baye....grasping at straws. So he knew all along that people were being screwed but yet he remained in Blechmans employ as a loyal minion. Until his contract doesn't get renewed. Bitter bitter bitter Baye.

    I hope Blechman sues your ass....
    did you know that that is now a serious consideration after your public embellished meltdown?

    Have fun baby Baye.
    A defamatory statement must be false -- otherwise it's not considered damaging. Even terribly mean or disparaging things are not defamatory if the shoe fits. Most opinions don't count as defamation because they can't be proved to be objectively false. For instance, when a reviewer says, "That was the worst book I've read all year," she's not defaming the author, because the statement can't be proven to be false.

    More @ https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...ple-29718.html

  9. #24
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wales, Great Britain.
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    2147746

    Default

    One point, raised by John, was the idea that MD is (was?) the oldest mag in bodybuilding. It's not. We still have Health & Strength here in the UK and it's well over 100 years old.
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

  10. #25
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    One point, raised by John, was the idea that MD is (was?) the oldest mag in bodybuilding. It's not. We still have Health & Strength here in the UK and it's well over 100 years old.
    Well, the oldest mag in the U.S.

    Iron Man Magazine was founded in 1936 by Peary and Mabel Rader, but Hoffman's S&H and MD preceded it by a few years here in the United States.

    I remember when John Grimek had a column. Those were the days.

  11. #26
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wales, Great Britain.
    Posts
    3,724
    Rep Power
    2147746

    Default

    I've a few of those. I've even a couple of Strength & Health (they used to alternate with MD).
    06, 08, 09 and now 2010 British (4x) and 2008/2010 European Grip Champion (2x)

  12. #27
    RX MEMBER Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    27354

    Default

    Great vid Rx and David !!!
    David will sooner or later pick up some gig in this industry he is good
    Last edited by Patrick; 01-31-2017 at 07:36 AM.

  13. #28
    RX MEMBER blacktaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    103934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    A defamatory statement must be false -- otherwise it's not considered damaging. Even terribly mean or disparaging things are not defamatory if the shoe fits. Most opinions don't count as defamation because they can't be proved to be objectively false. For instance, when a reviewer says, "That was the worst book I've read all year," she's not defaming the author, because the statement can't be proven to be

    More @ https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...ple-29718.html

    You took the words right out of my mouth..��

  14. #29
    RX MEMBER
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    314
    Rep Power
    133750

    Default

    In 3 days this will all be forgotten about. Blechy knows how to stir the pot and keep things fresh. Fire someone every so often and his board explodes. If he kept the same ol boring people like Baye or Adina people would eventually leave.

    I'd like for some of Baye's co workers to come and defend him but since that's not happening I think he's full of shit like usual.

    Again and I pose this question directly to baby Baye...."If you have known that Steve was a man of little intergrity for a long time, why did you continue to stand by his side?"

    You're no better and as scummy as he is. Good riddance.

  15. #30
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    66648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnavarAnnie View Post
    In 3 days this will all be forgotten about. Blechy knows how to stir the pot and keep things fresh. Fire someone every so often and his board explodes. If he kept the same ol boring people like Baye or Adina people would eventually leave.

    I'd like for some of Baye's co workers to come and defend him but since that's not happening I think he's full of shit like usual.

    Again and I pose this question directly to baby Baye...."If you have known that Steve was a man of little intergrity for a long time, why did you continue to stand by his side?"

    You're no better and as scummy as he is. Good riddance.

    I don't know Baye at all but I will say this is no shocker here.....If Baye thought for one min that he was a value to MD he needs his head checked...but then again 99 percent of bodybuilders and fans will do alot for a little....

    So here is a little history lesson I experienced first hand while at MD...

    Dave and John built MD from nothing but THEIR reputations and connections NOT STEVE and they were let go so if Baye thought he was something special that Dave and John and all their assistants I feel bad for the guy because Baye was just a place holder as is Ron now.

    Dave reached out to me when I worked for MD to provide all the online coverage photos not Steve...Dave worked with every photographer to get them setup to shoot each show NOT Steve. Dave brought along all his personal Friends, Clients, and Industry connections to grow the site as did John.

    Sorry Baye but you just took over for a well oiled machine that Dave and John built and after Steve used you up like all the rest he just ignored your calls, emails, and texts

    Websites and Forums are a dead marketing strategy now that IG, FB, Snap, and all the others are around to use and post for free and much faster response from the masses to get yourself out there. The only people left here are the people who have been around since day 1

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •