Oh Snap Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar Review

Taste

Chocolate Peanut - The chocolate is hands down the dominant flavor in this bar. Not only is the bar coated in chocolate, but the peanut is more of an aftertaste. The chocolate is your typical milk chocolate flavor that is a replica of a Hershey chocolate bar but not as bold. With how subtle the peanut flavoring is it is almost hard to really pick up on it. I would rank this a 80/20 mixture of chocolate to peanut. For those who want a good example of what this resembles blend together a rice krispy treat and the flavoring of a nutty buddy snack bar you pick up at the grocery store.

Texture

The Snap bars are very similar in texture to a rice krispy treat. They are a little dense on the outside but very soft and moist on the inside. For the calories and texture these bars are absolutely fantastic.

Macros

6g Fat
15g Carbs
9g Fiber
15g Protein

Its incredible the flavor these bars provide for the total amount of calories offered. The only downside people give this bar is that soy protein is one of the first protein sources listed. A big thing for me and why I like the bars is the minimal amount of sugar alcohols added. At only 2g these digest easy for me as some protein bars bloat me.