So I know I've seen a thread here sometime about hepatic adenoma , anyway I'm getting a second surgery to remove a small 2cm in size Adenoma(had a biopsy and they recommend to take it out even though it's still benign), this is the second time in getting this surgery last time was 3 years ago(a bigger one 6cm was also benign but high risk), so from what I understand from he pathologist and the Liver doctor those tumors are very common with women on birth control or bodybuilders that use steroids , after my first surgery I had the understanding that IGF 1 and Estrogen are the main contributors to that, so I stopped using GH and used an AI but was still on and off with gear(moderate to high doses, usual Test combo with other anabolics), if anyone has more info as I am DONE of course with anabolics will probably stay on TRT(200 a week at the most with an AI), I do get follow up MRIs every 4 months but I hope I could at least look decent as you all know the mental addiction most of us go through in this life style lol, I'm 42 non competitive but those who know me here know I've been around for a long time(25 years), this new life style change is going to be interesting I guess I'll have to train and diet harder