Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    OLYMPIAN PTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    3,070
    Rep Power
    2132654

    Default HART TO HART Episode featuring Frank Zane

    I'm clearly dating myself here, but for those of you who grew up in the 70's, if you watched "The Love Boat" or "Fantasy Island ", you'll remember "Hart to Hart"

    In this episode, Frank Zane is the main guest star.

    On a side note, I do not recall the female bodybuilder from competition, but her name is Susie Green:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PTB; 02-08-2017 at 01:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Had never seen (or don't remember) that episode. Thanks for posting, PTB!

  3. #3
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Remember this one?


  4. #4
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    2147580

    Default

    Zane was never a big bodybuilder but he looks tiny in the TV work shown in this thread. Quality over size I suppose.

  5. #5
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    2147580

    Default

    Kind of reminds me of the time Ronnie said Arnold never really carried a whole lot of muscle.


    Much easier for the general public to relate to a Zane than today's freaks.

  6. #6
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,925
    Rep Power
    2147685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTB View Post
    I'm clearly dating myself here, but for those of you who grew up in the 70's, if you watched "The Love Boat" or "Fantasy Island ", you'll remember "Hart to Hart"

    In this episode, Frank Zane is the main guest star.

    On a side note, I do not recall the female bodybuilder from competition, but her name is Susie Green:




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll bet she was beyond soiled.

  7. #7
    musclesportmag.com Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,446
    Rep Power
    2147648

    Default

    Stephanie Powers was some piece of ass back then. I used to watch this show as a kid to see her.

  8. #8
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,925
    Rep Power
    2147685

    Default

    Was actually on past my bed time. Parents made an exception. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on Wednesday or Thursday nights and didn't start until 10pm. She was easily one of the first broads I whacked off too. Thelma from Good Times put many miles on my right palm as well.

  9. #9
    OLYMPIAN pd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    743325

    Default

    The PBR commercial was classic!

  10. #10
    musclesportmag.com Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,446
    Rep Power
    2147648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Was actually on past my bed time. Parents made an exception. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on Wednesday or Thursday nights and didn't start until 10pm. She was easily one of the first broads I whacked off too. Thelma from Good Times put many miles on my right palm as well.
    I don't remember the night but it was probably on at 10 PM. I was also partial to Charlie's Angels and Wonder Woman.

  11. #11
    OLYMPIAN
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,925
    Rep Power
    2147685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    I don't remember the night but it was probably on at 10 PM. I was also partial to Charlie's Angels and Wonder Woman.
    Linda Carter still looks pretty good.

  12. #12
    musclesportmag.com Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,446
    Rep Power
    2147648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Linda Carter still looks pretty good.
    Even when I was younger, I was into older women. So now that I'm...ahem...middle aged, I find them even more attractive.

  13. #13
    OLYMPIAN PTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    3,070
    Rep Power
    2132654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Even when I was younger, I was into older women. So now that I'm...ahem...middle aged, I find them even more attractive.
    Indeed, I can't even look at twenty-somethings... if you're young enough to be my daughter, I have zero interest... having 3 daughters will do that to you.

    Give me 40+ and hot every day and twice on Sunday


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Was actually on past my bed time. Parents made an exception. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was on Wednesday or Thursday nights and didn't start until 10pm. She was easily one of the first broads I whacked off too. Thelma from Good Times put many miles on my right palm as well.



  15. #15
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,982
    Rep Power
    2149288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Stephanie Powers was some piece of ass back then. I used to watch this show as a kid to see her.


    He thinks he's so smoooooth. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •