ProSupps MyBar Iced Cinnamon Crunch Review

Taste

Iced Cinnamon Crunch – For my first experience with MyBar I was very surprised. The cinnamon flavor is very pure and almost resembles and cinnamon dough. Think about biting into a cinnamon roll and getting the cinnamon glaze with a buttery aftertaste. While this is not as pure as a baked good, they do a good job of replicating it in a protein bar. The coating on the bar provides the icing like a cinnamon roll just not as sweet but packs a punch. Due to how soft the inside is (think brownie like consistency) the bar doesn't break with the firm outside nor is the soft inside too soft where it like playdough. Overall a very good job for my first experience, I hope the other flavors are this good.

Texture

If you ever had a Muscletech Nitrocrunch bar or a Musclepharm combat crunch bar these are almost identical in texture. They have a nice glaze on top and then a very crunchy inside. The inside provides a chewy texture, so you get the best of both worlds with a crunchy outside and soft inside. I really enjoy these kind of bars that are not super hard, nor soft, but right in the middle where eating out of the wrapper is enjoyable without breaking your teeth.

Macros

10g Fat
17g Carbs
20g Protein

- it’s a mix of whey protein isolate , whey protein contcentrate, and Milk Protein Isolate
- only has 1g of fiber
- Sucralose is last ingredient, so not filled with a ton of sweeters and only 6g of sugar per bar.
- Veggie oil and soybean oil is a reason for the higher fat content per bar.