ProSupps MyBar Iced Cream Cookie Crunch Review

Taste

Ice Cream Cookie Crunch – This to me was a double chocolate cookie with a small vanilla icing. As you unwrap the bar you are presented with a dark chocolate looking bar. What you also notice is the little krispy pieces like on a grenade or muscletech nitrocrunch bar. The vanilla glaze could have been stronger on this one, but the cookie is the dominant factor. The chocolate is more milk chocolate then dark chocolate. I would estimate around a 60/40 ratio, but gives you the best of both worlds. With the slight vanilla glaze as the aftertaste it gives you a bold chocolate and then a sweet and sugary luscious vanilla glaze as the aftertaste. It is very well done, and My Bar continues to impress me with their flavoring.

Texture

If you ever had a Muscletech Nitrocrunch bar or a Musclepharm combat crunch bar these are almost identical in texture. They have a nice glaze on top and then a very crunchy inside. The inside provides a chewy texture, so you get the best of both worlds with a crunchy outside and soft inside. I really enjoy these kind of bars that are not super hard, nor soft, but right in the middle where eating out of the wrapper is enjoyable without breaking your teeth.

Macros

10g Fat
17g Carbs
20g Protein

- it’s a mix of whey protein isolate , whey protein contcentrate, and Milk Protein Isolate
- only has 1g of fiber
- Sucralose is last ingredient, so not filled with a ton of sweeters and only 6g of sugar per bar.
- Veggie oil and soybean oil is a reason for the higher fat content per bar.