ProSupps MyBar Salted Caramel Peanut Review

Taste

Salted Caramel Peanut – This flavor screams delicious. From first bite you get an initial strong caramel flavor that is soon combined with a subtle salty peanut presence. The name of the bar is exactly what you expect biting into this flavor. The sweet and salty combination on this is absolutely on point. Put together the very soft and brownie like consistency center and hard outer shell it's a match made in heaven. This bar is absolute fire and my favorite off their line so far. The Prosupps protein bar reminds me of snickers to an extent. The chocolate is not as strong as you would expect, but the amount of caramel and peanut flavors combined really set the tone and make this combination work very well.

Texture

If you ever had a Muscletech Nitrocrunch bar or a Musclepharm combat crunch bar these are almost identical in texture. They have a nice glaze on top and then a very crunchy inside. The inside provides a chewy texture, so you get the best of both worlds with a crunchy outside and soft inside. I really enjoy these kind of bars that are not super hard, nor soft, but right in the middle where eating out of the wrapper is enjoyable without breaking your teeth.

Macros

10g Fat
17g Carbs
20g Protein

- it’s a mix of whey protein isolate , whey protein contcentrate, and Milk Protein Isolate
- only has 1g of fiber
- Sucralose is last ingredient, so not filled with a ton of sweeters and only 6g of sugar per bar.
- Veggie oil and soybean oil is a reason for the higher fat content per bar.