View Poll Results: Would you want to see a BB contest between Guns and Goodrum?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 36.36%
  • No

    7 63.64%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 145
  1. #121
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    64469

    Default

    On that 5 am cardio where you at Vince?? Still sleeping

  2. #122
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1005068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    On that 5 am cardio where you at Vince?? Still sleeping

    No, just woke up and having a nice cup of coffee. I haven't woke up at that time since I was in the Army.
    Last edited by Vince Goodrum; 03-09-2017 at 10:27 AM.

  3. #123
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    64469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    No, just woke up and having a nice cup of coffee. I haven't woke up at that time since I was in the Army.
    You just dont want it bad enough SON! Mark my words you will be softer than a califonia king pillow top come June....as for me Im right on course to be able to compete with rand mcnally for most detailed Road map from the look or the veins coming out lately

  4. #124
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1005068

    Default

    What's the difference between doing cardio at 5am and doing cardio at 10am....

  5. #125
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    64469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    What's the difference between doing cardio at 5am and doing cardio at 10am....
    Duh.....the difference is you a fat ass and im just over here being lean as shit SON!!! Anyone that sleeps til 10 am either works nights or is just a fat lazy shit....by 10 am half my work day is over

  6. #126
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1005068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Duh.....the difference is you a fat ass and im just over here being lean as shit SON!!! Anyone that sleeps til 10 am either works nights or is just a fat lazy shit....by 10 am half my work day is over

    Ding Ding Ding....we have a fucking winner. Yes I work nights you moron....2 till 11pm. In the gym until 1245 and bed at 3:30am

  7. #127
    OLYMPIAN BananaHammock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    2147681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Ding Ding Ding....we have a fucking winner. Yes I work nights you moron....2 till 11pm. In the gym until 1245 and bed at 3:30am
    2nd shift! That's a drinking man's shift
    Last edited by BananaHammock; 03-11-2017 at 12:12 AM.

  8. #128
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1005068

    Default

    Heading into the 240 range now with 14 weeks to go

  9. #129
    WHACK PACK BILLY GUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    848
    Rep Power
    64469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Heading into the 240 range now with 14 weeks to go


    So you are like 4 inches shorter than me and 20lbs heavier at the moment.....

    I don't know what you think you are doing but you may want to check into the _____________ at this point....

    I am 20lbs away from target weight of 205 but hey good luck to ya PAL
    Last edited by Curt James; 03-24-2017 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Use another group as your insult, please.

  10. #130
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,332
    Rep Power
    2149235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Goodrum View Post
    Heading into the 240 range now with 140 weeks to go
    -_-
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  11. #131
    OLYMPIAN BananaHammock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    2147681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    -_-
    Hater

  12. #132
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,332
    Rep Power
    2149235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Hater
    I prefer the term Spot-on Analyst.
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

  13. #133
    OLYMPIAN BananaHammock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    2147681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    I prefer the term Spot-on Analyst.
    Do you graduate Summa Cum Shawn Ray?
    Last edited by BananaHammock; 03-24-2017 at 11:06 PM.

  14. #134
    OLYMPIAN Vince Goodrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1005068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post


    So you are like 4 inches shorter than me and 20lbs heavier at the moment.....

    I don't know what you think you are doing but you may want to check into the _____________ at this point....

    I am 20lbs away from target weight of 205 but hey good luck to ya PAL

    Actually I'm 5 inches shorter than you which should tell you something Billy about what's going to happen

  15. #135
    Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    49,332
    Rep Power
    2149235

    Default

    Only nine people voted. -_-

    almostnobody.jpg
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Join Rx Muscle on Facebook!

    Contact [email protected] to be interviewed or to advertise!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •