ProSupps MyBar Peanut Butter Crunch Review

Taste

Peanut Butter Crunch - Right away you get a blast of peanut butter. Just looking at the coating you can see chunks of peanuts that layer the outside. It is not extremely crunchy like the other flavors on the line, but the center is very moist and packs a salty peanut butter flavor. The small chocolate icing on top is not strong but helps give you the chocolate peanut butter combination. This flavor reminds me of 80% peanut butter and 20% chocolate combination. If you are a big peanut butter fan this is one that lives up to its name. I just wish the “Crunch” was a bit stronger.

Texture

If you ever had a Muscletech Nitrocrunch bar or a Musclepharm combat crunch bar these are almost identical in texture. They have a nice glaze on top and then a very crunchy inside. The inside provides a chewy texture, so you get the best of both worlds with a crunchy outside and soft inside. I really enjoy these kind of bars that are not super hard, nor soft, but right in the middle where eating out of the wrapper is enjoyable without breaking your teeth.

Macros

10g Fat
17g Carbs
20g Protein

- it’s a mix of whey protein isolate , whey protein contcentrate, and Milk Protein Isolate
- only has 1g of fiber
- Sucralose is last ingredient, so not filled with a ton of sweeters and only 6g of sugar per bar.
- Veggie oil and soybean oil is a reason for the higher fat content per bar.