Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

A Thank You Thread ? ? ? Slept 2-3 hours . . . I didn't sleep at all LOL

If that Nate dude was making the job of 5 men . . .then I do the JOB of 20 LOL!!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 1.56.53 PM.jpg

Rx Muscle Radio Programming Guru and Video Editing Director

ALSO for the 4th year straight we brought our LIVE TV equipment to stream the entire HALL OF FAME CEREMONY . . . with multiple cameras all LIVE !!!

Guess how many men I had working for me production wise you know like my TV crew . . . .U know camera men / grips / audio technicians / internet gurus / directors / producers . . . . .

ZERO

I thank Sid for taking this pic ....

17155298_10155601407807119_6508834085725200816_n.jpg

Then . . .guess what . . . Then after the ceremony ends,... the equipment has to be put back in order brought back to the room and run back in time for the Mens Open Prejudging so i can bring you the very best here at Rx...

Oh....all these events occurred ...IN REAL TIME!

Next time you take the pic, you dont need Sid taking it for you. #lazy #frony #letsdothis

What a piss poor excuse!!! Are you fucking serious right now? MD (#1???) got up virtually minimal content and ZERO interviews with the winners of the biggest show of the season because they were too tired?? I can't believe Ron Harris - a BODYBUILDER - could claim he was too tired to do something? WTF?? WE always do shit when we're too tired. How degrading to have to write a public apology like that. There is NO excuse for not getting the content up. In 2009, in our infancy, with significantly inferior technology than we have today, we set the bar for getting the job done and Blechamna has been trying to play catch up ever since. We ALWAYS worked all night. One time I rigged a up a 110 volt converter in Dave's Mercedes so we could power all the laptops and drove back to Long Island from the Atlantic city Pro with three of us editing and uploading video, tagging and uploading contest pics and everything else. By the time we pulled into the driveway at 6am the whole show had been posted - well before MD got anything up. Now Blechman's crew is too tired! They had TWICE the man power as RX this weekend and they were too tired to get the job done.
    The problem is no one is motivated. Everyone is owed money, there is no viable plan to save the company, and not only is their content bare, it's also in complete and it sucks. They're getting 1/10 the views as RX for a reason. They are so deep in the hole that now they've resorted to LYING about their page views. The only problem with that is the pesky little detail of the pages having counters. you can't hide the real numbers.

So, I guess then that Harris is admitting to the community and MD's advertisers, that they follow an inefficient and ineffective, not to mention unsustainable, business model and that they are currently incapable of providing their advertisers with the coverage the were promised for their sponsorship. Ron Harris, Blechman's right hand man, is admitting that MD can't deliver. What do you think comes next folks? Mark my words, 2017 will be the last year that MD covers the Arnold... or anything else.
    Last edited by John Romano; 03-07-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    "...The only thing i love more than athletes getting paid is the fact that it's not us who's paying them..."
    "Hardcore is Dirty"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyStyles View Post
    Welcome my friend . . .

They were exhausted ? ? ? ? How bout my 80 hours #TeamNoSleep ...

Team meaning only me . . . bah . . . whatever.
    You didn't even look a bit on the tired side when we were hanging out at the end of the second night in the media area. You're a fuckin' robot, Johnny! Great job by all of you guys, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by john romano View Post
    what a piss poor excuse!!! Are you fucking serious right now? Md (#1???) got up virtually minimal content and zero interviews with the winners of the biggest show of the season because they were too tired?? I can't believe ron harris - a bodybuilder - could claim he was too tired to do something? Wtf?? We always do shit when we're too tired. How degrading to have to write a public apology like that. There is no excuse for not getting the content up. In 2009, in our infancy, with significantly inferior technology than we have today, we set the bar for getting the job done and blechamna has been trying to play catch up ever since. We always worked all night. One time i rigged a up a 110 volt converter in dave's mercedes so we could power all the laptops and drove back to long island from the atlantic city pro with three of us editing and uploading video, tagging and uploading contest pics and everything else. By the time we pulled into the driveway at 6am the whole show had been posted - well before md got anything up. Now blechman's crew is too tired! They had twice the man power as rx this weekend and they were too tired to get the job done.
    The problem is no one is motivated. Everyone is owed money, there is no viable plan to save the company, and not only is their content bare, it's also in complete and it sucks. They're getting 1/10 the views as rx for a reason. They are so deep in the hole that now they've resorted to lying about their page views. The only problem with that is the pesky little detail of the pages having counters. You can't hide the real numbers.

So, i guess then that harris is admitting to the community and md's advertisers, that they follow an inefficient and ineffective, not to mention unsustainable, business model and that they are currently incapable of providing their advertisers with the coverage the were promised for their sponsorship. Ron harris, blechman's right hand man, is admitting that md can't deliver. What do you think comes next folks? Mark my words, 2017 will be the last year that md covers the arnold... Or anything els.
    amen!
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    amen!
    cedric didnt interview after winning the show. He did interview with Tony Dougherty( great interview) and with Dave right here on rx. When we were leaving the venue ( no sign of Shawn Ray...the journalist...he must have been tired....see the Nyquil title fits! MD asked him to interview. he said no. Dave you will have to ask him why he said no. Steve Bleckmin himself apporached cedric and this is a quote " just 5 minutes" Very politely, cedric refused the request.
    Submit Ask Dave & Stump the Jumbo questions to [email protected]

Dave must have very compromising pictures of Johnny to get him to work so hard....oh wait a minute? Maybe it's b/c Dave leads by example and inspires his employees.... while Blechman spends his time trying to figure out how to screw them over.

And Bravo to Cedric for basically giving MD the middle finger salute..... Karma it's a bitch...

Quote Originally Posted by John Romano View Post
    What a piss poor excuse!!! Are you fucking serious right now? MD (#1???) got up virtually minimal content and ZERO interviews with the winners of the biggest show of the season because they were too tired?? I can't believe Ron Harris - a BODYBUILDER - could claim he was too tired to do something? WTF?? WE always do shit when we're too tired. How degrading to have to write a public apology like that. There is NO excuse for not getting the content up. In 2009, in our infancy, with significantly inferior technology than we have today, we set the bar for getting the job done and Blechamna has been trying to play catch up ever since. We ALWAYS worked all night. One time I rigged a up a 110 volt converter in Dave's Mercedes so we could power all the laptops and drove back to Long Island from the Atlantic city Pro with three of us editing and uploading video, tagging and uploading contest pics and everything else. By the time we pulled into the driveway at 6am the whole show had been posted - well before MD got anything up. Now Blechman's crew is too tired! They had TWICE the man power as RX this weekend and they were too tired to get the job done.
    The problem is no one is motivated. Everyone is owed money, there is no viable plan to save the company, and not only is their content bare, it's also in complete and it sucks. They're getting 1/10 the views as RX for a reason. They are so deep in the hole that now they've resorted to LYING about their page views. The only problem with that is the pesky little detail of the pages having counters. you can't hide the real numbers.

So, I guess then that Harris is admitting to the community and MD's advertisers, that they follow an inefficient and ineffective, not to mention unsustainable, business model and that they are currently incapable of providing their advertisers with the coverage the were promised for their sponsorship. Ron Harris, Blechman's right hand man, is admitting that MD can't deliver. What do you think comes next folks? Mark my words, 2017 will be the last year that MD covers the Arnold... or anything els.
    I'll add to that even though I was at MD at the time.....during the 2007 Olympia I was out of juice (Power not gear) working with Bill Comstock uploading pics directly in front of the stage. I quickly had to find an option here to continue to work and the only power outlet in the whole damn place with a workable area was a damn garbage can next to the outlet.....I sat there with a heap of shit literally while uploading and tagging pics so that Li' Stevie B could cum in his rolled up newspaper he walked around with.

I recall also while at the airport we still had a ton of shit to tag and upload that Dave and I would set the laptops power options to do NOTHING when you closed the lids and set the actions in photoshop to keep tagging pics with laptop closed because you had to have all electronics off while in flight....

I could go on for days with the type of shit we did back then and you guys still do....

Ron Harris I know you read this shit so maybe now you can realize it wasnt Dave fucking me up the ass at MD it was what the job calls for and there is ZERO way to come up with a wage for this position due to the hours it takes....some weeks 80 hours some weeks 200 hours

Stick to pen and paper Ron.........................

Maybe CEDRIC was pissed that BLECHMAN canceled his $5000 per month contract with 2 years to go ......saying that his "disqualification from the Arnold Brazil" was the reason. Even though Blechman told Cedric after Lee Thompson disqualified him for missing a competitor's meeting that he "believed in him and would support him". And ironically, it was SHAWN RAY who told Lee Thompson that Cedric missed the meeting (even though SHAWN is "FOR" the competitors!). HMMM, i wonder why Cedric wanted no part of TEAM MD?
    Watch #askDave on RxMuscle.com. Catch previous episodes HERE

Maybe CEDRIC was pissed that BLECHMAN canceled his $5000 per month contract with 2 years to go ......saying that his "disqualification from the Arnold Brazil" was the reason. Even though Blechman told Cedric after Lee Thompson disqualified him for missing a competitor's meeting that he "believed in him and would support him". And ironically, it was SHAWN RAY who told Lee Thompson that Cedric missed the meeting (even though SHAWN is "FOR" the competitors!). HMMM, i wonder why Cedric wanted no part of TEAM MD?

Unreal.... I remember being up until early AM and having to start again the next day when I did work with RX... I think I interviewed 25-30 people at the Chicago pro one year... and got all interviews edited and put up myself AND did the play by plays ... and I'm 1/2 the video guy Johnny Styles is (and I'm giving myself credit lol)

To say ur too tired is WEAK SAUCE... i guess that is what it comes down to loyalty. I didn't want to let Dave Palumbo down and Ron could give two shits about Blechman.

I bet Hi Tech is thrilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

::MicDrop::

Ron Harris is now bragging that the NEW YORK PRO coverage will be Child's Play HAHAHAHAHAHA

Um Ron the NY Pro always was Child's Play you tool......every single NPC show has more work to do with 1200 people in it than a 100 person NY Pro show....someone please call 911 I think Ron fell off his high horse and went bum

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Aceto View Post
    cedric didnt interview after winning the show. He did interview with Tony Dougherty( great interview) and with Dave right here on rx. When we were leaving the venue ( no sign of Shawn Ray...the journalist...he must have been tired....see the Nyquil title fits! MD asked him to interview. he said no. Dave you will have to ask him why he said no. Steve Bleckmin himself apporached cedric and this is a quote " just 5 minutes" Very politely, cedric refused the request.
    Cedric may be one of my favorite bodybuilders besides Shawn Rhoden for doing this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast