Controlled labs Promore Protein Review

Taste

Frosted Cinnamon Bun

Frosted Cinnamon Bun was exactly as labeled. The best cinnamon roll flavor I have had is UP 2.0. Controlled labs did a good job making a more macro friendly version of that flavor. Right away you are present with a strong and luscious cinnamon bun flavor that has a subtle cinnamon aftertaste to it. When you combine a cinnamon bun you are lured in by the thick amounts of icing and buttery crust. This seemed to be the lacking aspect on this flavor. While the cinnamon bun and roll combination is on point the amount of icing in the aftertaste could be stronger. The buttery richness of a cinnamon bun did lack but was present.

if you prefer a cinnamon roll flavor with a stronger icing and buttery combination roll with XF 2.0. If you want a strict and dense cinnamon roll flavor this is a very good one right up there with AI Sports Cinnamon Roll.

Mixability

For those who have had Promore by CL they know it mixes with ease. When it was relased in 2015 to today the different in Mixability has not changed. The protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. While this does not mix as some thicker blends on the market, it does a good job finding a middle ground of not mixing like water, or mixing as thick as casein.

Formula

~1g Fat
~7g Carb
~23g Protein

A macro friendly protein powder that contains 23 grams of protein per serving. The formula has a mix of WPC, WPI, WPH, MPI, CC and MC. It also contains 1 gram of fat and 7 grams of carbs. The carbs come from the added pineapple fruit powder.

Cost

The 3 serving tubs I have seen run around $9, which for some people will make them, jump. The real play is grabbing the 4lb tubs. I have not seen the pricing on them yet but I would assume around $45, which is very competitive. Since the rise of cost materials on the market protein powder just is not as cheap as it use to be. Considering how good Promore taste it does not surprise me. Controlled labs is a company I have used for year, and will continue to use for their great products, great taste, and most of all great dosing’s on their product.