Oh Yeah Salted Caramel Protein Bar Review

Taste

Salted Caramel - This one is very cut and dry here. The Salted Caramel flavor is strong and leaves a long lasting aftertaste. Right away you get the strong sweet and thick flavor of caramel. The Salted portion is the aftertaste. Think about biting into a snickers or milky way bar and getting the rich tasting caramel, and then this bar hits you with a sprinkle of salt to enhance the flavor. For this being a straight forward flavor it was done well. Do I thin its a top 5 flavor? For some possibly, for myself I would still give some others the edge. OH Yeah has been killing the flavoring lately and this is another good addition to the lineup.

1)/2) Birthday Cake
1/2) Maple Glazed Donut
3) Cinnamon Roll
4) Almond Bliss
5) Pumpkin

Texture

Oh yeah One bars are a good bar that can be eaten right out of the wrapper. If you do like to microwave bars this only needs a few seconds to melt in your mouth. ONE Bars are an ideal consistency that are not too soft (Mission 1 or Fitjoy like playdough), and not rock hard like some Quest bars can be.

Macros

8g Fat
24g Carbs
9g Fiber
20g Protein

A very good balance of macros for a protein bar clocking in at 220 calories. The only downgrade I gave the OH Yeah One bars is the amount of sugar alcohols included. 10g is excessive and leaves a hurting on my digestive tract.