Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by blacktaboo View Post
    As stated in a previous thread...Dallas made a bad move leaving Matt...logically it didn't make sense....Shawn ray is completely right and it ain't no time for sugar coating the truth.
    Spot on.

Any athlete who gets jerked off at a journalist for doing their job is completely in the wrong. A beat writer for a team delves into the fact that a running back is having a bad season and the player can choose to not speak to that scribe, but looks like a pussy in the process. The same should be the case in bodybuilding.

What I dont get is people blaming Chad Nichols yet saying Dallas has a history of illness at shows that he was prepped for by Jensen. As good as he is ,there are guys who are better so why the big deal when he doesn't come first? Milos has had athletes have issues at shows ,need I mention Mustapha Mohammed? ,so has Hany Rambod( Phil getting sick and throwing up). How about all the trash that was thrown at our very own Jedi Aceto after Cedric withdrew at that 2015 Olympia? Dallas may have some issues because he is making too much progress too fast at his age plus being a 300 pounder as Jedi Aceto has said many times ,means you cant do show after show without it catching up with you
    Last edited by warthog; Today at 12:54 AM.

Shawn isn't wrong. The kid was definitely pushing it in terms of how often he was competing and how fast he grew. He does need to realize that its a marathon and not sprint. All too often we see guys burn out or destroy their physiques.

RX MEMBER

Default Is Dallas McCarver going to end up like Trey Brewer?

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    What I dont get is people blaming Chad Nichols yet saying Dallas has a history of illness at shows that he was prepped for by Jensen. As good as he is ,there are guys who are better so why the big deal when he doesn't come first? Milos has had athletes have issues at shows ,need I mention Mustapha Mohammed? ,so has Hany Rambod( Phil getting sick and throwing up). How about all the trash that was thrown at our very own Jedi Aceto after Cedric withdrew at that 2015 Olympia? Dallas may have some issues because he is making too much progress too fast at his age plus being a 300 pounder as Jedi Aceto has said many times ,means you cant do show after show without it catching up with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN1X-xUhPx8

Dallas was a pro after his 3rd competition. I mean, come on, that is nuts! That's too fast.
    Last edited by Snotboards; Today at 02:30 AM.

What is it with guys like dallas that are supposed to be up towards 300 pounds but don't look no where near as big as guys like ronnie who were about the same weight.When i read that dallas was up near 300 pounds it was hard for me to believe because he doesn't look no where near that big.Ronnie certainly looked every bit his 300 pounds.

He most certainly looks 300 pounds few weeks out from the Olympia especially with thicker waist. Plus he is tall for a bodybuilder.

Ronnie looked way bigger at the same weight and also looked bigger even at a lesser weight.

Ronnie did many things no other bodybuilder will match, good for Dallas that people compare him to Ronnie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12