Thread: Adrol or dbol

RX MEMBER

Default Adrol or dbol

Currently on test e/tren e/ eq 750/600/600

Plenty of cycles
    12 %bf
    Training and diet on point

What would yous add Adrol or dbol?
    Apparently the synergy with tren and Adrol are unmatched ..would love to hear your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's your blood pressure?

I prefer anadrol. I feel like you can run it longer at higher doses (150mg ED range) than Dbol without suffering through headaches and excess bloat. I always need more AI when I'm on Dbol than when I'm on Adrol. But they're both awesome drugs...

There's also some good research out there on the synergy between Adrol and Dbol when taken in congruence. So, if you can afford both then take both.
    IG: hi_im_tyan

My Journal
    : Elf's Huge Log

Are you bodybuilding or? What are your goals?

My Journal

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    How's your blood pressure?

I prefer anadrol. I feel like you can run it longer at higher doses (150mg ED range) than Dbol without suffering through headaches and excess bloat. I always need more AI when I'm on Dbol than when I'm on Adrol. But they're both awesome drugs...

There's also some good research out there on the synergy between Adrol and Dbol when taken in congruence. So, if you can afford both then take both.
    Blood pressure is only slightly above normal , I eat a lot of garlic and eat a lot of fish , my blood pressure never gets too crazy ,,, yeah bodybuilding so goal is to gain lots of muscle and keep bf% minimal ... I have a heap of dbol sitting here but haven't touched it , prefer to try Adrol first ,, then maybe later I will try both ,,, I don't want to be on too much stuff at once lol

Quote Originally Posted by whoremoan View Post
    Blood pressure is only slightly above normal , I eat a lot of garlic and eat a lot of fish , my blood pressure never gets too crazy ,,, yeah bodybuilding so goal is to gain lots of muscle and keep bf% minimal ... I have a heap of dbol sitting here but haven't touched it , prefer to try Adrol first ,, then maybe later I will try both ,,, I don't want to be on too much stuff at once lol

If you're on tren then bf% shouldn't change too much unless you're eating donuts like Sasha Grey eats dicks. If you haven't tried Adrol before I say go for it. You'll love it. You're going to gain a solid 10-15lbs or up to 15-20lbs of weight in a matter of 6-8 weeks and feel strong as hell.

However, a lot of that weight will be fluid retention no matter how good your diet is, so you're not going to love the film of water under your skin. You're going to look like you gained about 3-5% more bodyfat than you really have. It also increases red blood cell count drastically, so expect your blood pressure to go up during these weeks of taking the drug. A few days after you're done with your cycle of the Adrol that water retention will fade away pretty quickly and your BP will naturally lower.

Some people say that Dbol is more anabolic, but... there's really no hard evidence of this. I personally think Adrol is stronger. Not a ton stronger, but definitely stronger in terms of overall muscle and strength gain over the course of cycling the drug.
    Last edited by Elf; 04-12-2017 at 11:45 PM.

My Journal

I really liked A-drol w Deca so it's probably good with Tren.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals. Yes, that's me in my avatar.

OLYMPIAN

Use superdrol. Blows them both away.
    I'd use anavar before dbol. Fucking hate dbol.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Use superdrol. Blows them both away.
    I'd use anavar before dbol. Fucking hate dbol.
    Sdrols lethargy kills me , otherwise I would

OLYMPIAN

Crazy, I've never had that problem. I've run it with stano a couple times and also with test. Never had any lethargy to speak of.

RX MEMBER

Crazy, I've never had that problem. I've run it with stano a couple times and also with test. Never had any lethargy to speak of.
    How much did you run and for how long ? It literally had me feeling like a zombie walking into the gym ,, then smashing every pb ... I genuinely felt like I was going to throw up while walking into the gym

Superdrol is known for being very hepatoxic, increasing the enzyme hepatuc triglyceride lipase, as well as increases blood pressure through the roof which are both causal factors for lethargy and appetite suppression. Like 99% of people who take Superdrol, even at like 20mg a day, will incur lots of side effects.

But it's a much better compound than Dbol or Adrol considering you're not going to bloat on Sdrol. I love that shit, but can only run it for 3 weeks max before it kills my appetite and makes me want to nap 10 times a day.

My Journal

RX MEMBER

Androl, dbol, test, eq and tren... That's quite a lot. You will get very good results with the tren and adrol combo, but from what I have run I would rather do androl and winstrol. The winny-tren combo is amazing for strength and slow steady gains. The winstrol will also keep some of the bloat off from the androl, dry and harden you depending on your diet.

But if you are going to add in 2 more compounds like orals, drop the overall dosages of everything. Test 500-600, eq 300-400, tren 400, winny 30mg + adrol 100mg ed. You dont want to much of the same things competing for the same receptor-sites, you'll just become toxic and unhealthy and waste some of the drugs.

This isn't exactly pertinent to the op's question but in the late 70s to early 80s I powerlifted and all we took was test and dbol.Got great results so in 86 I trained for a meet after a few years clean so me and a buddy took test and dianabol again.Now this was before the internet so you had to have an actual connection.Well we had a guy so we were in good shape we thought.We are about to run out of dbol 5 weeks before the meet and he tells us he is out.Will get some more in 4 weeks.We start panicking and making calls.Well an old lifting buddy of mine said he had no dianabol but had 100 anadrol he would give me free of charge.Well switching mid stream scared me but it worked out great.The funny thing was this was prescription anadrol and when I went to get it he showed me the bottle with his presription on it to assure me it was anadrol.But he has to pour it out and save the bottle.He worked for General Dynamics who made fighter jets for the government and their insurance would pay for any prescription the employee had he just had to turn it in.So they were paying for his anadrol to train with.Ahhh the good old days
    Last edited by cook; 04-14-2017 at 02:04 PM.