PES Peanut Butter Cookie Select

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LmAGh1KpaLY

Taste

Peanut Butter Cookie

The image on the select tub is of mini peanut butter cookies. Upon first taste you are immediately hit with the peanut butter flavoring. The PB flavoring is not as rich and dense as Metabolic PB Cookie , Gaspari PB Cookie, or Syntha 6 PB Cookie. If you take a PB2 or PB Lean powder enhance that with a bolder peanut butter flavor and that is what you are presented with. It is not a Peanut butter like you eat right out of a jar with a slightly salty aftertaste. What you do get from PES’s PB Cookie is a combination of marshmallow and a sense of a sweet sugar cookie in the aftertaste (which compliments the filling of the PB Cookie). I enjoyed this Peanut Butter variation over Peanut Butter Cup. If you like a “Sweeter” Peanut Butter flavor this will be right up your alley.

My Ranking of Select Flavors:
1. Vanilla
2. White Chocolate Mint
3. Peanut Butter Cookie
4. SnickerDoodle
5. Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
6. Peanut Butter Cup
7. Cookies & Cream

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. I found that Peanut Butter Cookie is like FCC, CnC, and PBC as it does not mix as thick as some of the other flavors on the line. White Chocolate Mint, Vanilla, and SD all have a thicker consistency.
The Shake I made below was 6oz of cashew milk, 1.5 Scoops and 7 ice cubes.

Formula

1.5g Fat
3g Carb
24g Protein

A very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder.. I personally enjoy it because I make a lot of protein pudding and enjoy baking. Both which come out perfectly with 0 issues. I wish more companies would create blends that match their label 100% even when tested by stack3d came back above what the label claims.

Cost

Can’t beat 20$ a tub on the insider deal. After the insider you may see prices rise to $25-30 for a 2lb tub. If you missed out on the insider at the special price I feel bad for you. PES is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Makes it very good for an everyday use protein. Not to mention it's a blend so it does mix thicker for those who enjoy thick protein pudding or protein shakes, and it bakes flawlessly.