OLYMPIAN

Default New to the sport.

I am 45 and have a back ground in power-lifting. I recently came back from almost a 3 year break. I have been lifting since mid January trying to get back to where I once was as far as strength goes.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about bodybuilding and what the sport has to offer any of us.

Are there any recommendation on starting? Is there any information that i may provide in assistance with helping me on this?

Thank you for your time and look forward to designing a workout program and nutrition diet plan with everyone here.

Hey Rigdon

You can find a lot of information here in forums and many to help you get started, etc.

Start a training journal, ask questions and get back to it.

Tell us what you're doing now, your diet and I am sure members will chime in.

OLYMPIAN

as of right now i am in the beginning stages of making a workout routine. diet wise thats a work in progress. for me i would like to get the workout finished and taken care then the diet part set-up. I was thinking of trying the MUTANT mass diet but not sure if thats what i need at this point and time.

OLYMPIAN

Anyone know as to where i could look for a beginners guide to bodybuilding? the hardest thing for me is going to be going from powerlifting mode to bodybuilding.