Ghost Legend Warheads Pre-Workout Review

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=dq5xgjXcV1I

Taste

War Heads – Upon first sip this gave me vibes of Man Sports Sour Nukes flavor with the warhead candy replica. What I enjoyed about Ghost is how they bring a very natural flavor to the market when duplicating a popular candy. Right away you get the sweetness of a warhead, but not to the point of filling your taste buds with sugar. The sour taste of the candy comes in the aftertaste, which gives you the dual flavor from a true warhead. Being the first product I ever tried from Ghost I did not know what to expect. When I knew Daniel Lourenco flavored this I soon realized this was going to be a hit. He was a flavor god during his time with Cellucor it came to no surprise they nailed it.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light, and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water and each time the taste was strong and pure. On the Mixability level I would give this a huge thumbs up as it was flawless.

Formula

Per Scoop:
4g of L-Citrulline (Full dose for lactic acid prevention and pumps)
2g Beta Alanine (Just a touch shy of 2.5 which is a full dose for performance/endurance)
500mg Agmatine (nutrient partitioner/pump agent)
100mg L-Norvaline (Aid in pump)
1g Taurine (Aids in Pumps & Performance)
165mg Caffeine (Energy)
150mg Alpha GPC (Nootropic/Cognitive Enhancer)
50mg Dicaffeine Malate (Energy)
50mg Theobromine (Cognitive Enhancer/Nootropic)

Pros:
- Open Label
- Flavoring is incredible
- Full doses of Citrulline, backed with supporting cognitive enhances for a long lasting energy
Cons:
- Need over 1 scoop to get full dose of Agmatine, beta-Alanine, and to feel full focus of nootropic enhancers.

Workout Reaction
I tested ghost legend during a fasted and fed workout to see the difference in the energy and pump it provided.

Fasted:
1.5 Scoops upon waking for a fasted workout. Normally 200-300mg is my sweet spot, so this really hit me hard and right away. The nootropics played a vital aspect in keeping the energy long lasting and streaming. Not once did I feel over stimmed or to the point of jitters from a pre-workout which I have had happen a lot in the past. I am not a guy who takes pre-workouts or stimulants often, but this settled easy, and lasted a very long time even into the post-workout period. The pumps were not as strong as I hoped for even with a large dose of Citrulline. I respond well to it and Agmatine, but without food in me its hard to really get a true pump from a pre-workout. Overall a good workout, but could have been better.

Fed:
1.5 scoops after consuming 40g of carbs in a pre-workout meal. I like to eat a pre-workout meal 90 minutes prior to training and giving it lots of time to digest. This also allows the pre-workout to hit harder because it is not taken closer to food which can diminish the effects. The pump was the #1 thing that was noticed compared to fasted training. It took only 5 sets for my arms and back to start tensing up during training. The focus was the next thing that stood out using this product. With a vary variety of nootropics it really shines for a long period of time and helps keep you from getting jitters that caffeine can provide in large amounts. The stim effect was present, but not as strong as rolling out of bed and taking a pre-workout. Overall it's a very well rounded pre-workout, it tastes great, and gives you everything you need to sustain for a good workout. I really enjoyed ghost legend.