Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Godzilla of RX

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY GUNS View Post
    Staphhh just quit while you are down you are now trying to hop on the ribbing bandwagon and the others here paid there dues unlike you....

I'd put my own money up I'd best out any one of you nation of delusionals if I even focused on dieting again.....unlike you and your nation I come here when bored to pass time not try to win views

unlike you and J and your military drop out nation I have a sound solid career to support my family and laugh at the bodybuilders who chase a pro card over a early retirement in life not just bodybuilding....

So get off the bandwagon you never earned your stripes in....after all your own NATION thread was turned into a joke for all to laugh at you yet you still think you are something special
    You hardly bested Vince Bluegums - the laughing stock, ass-wart of Getbig, RX and Walmart - so put down the pipe.
    Fill up the syringe...

Quote Originally Posted by MonaLisaMuscle View Post
    HONESTLY BILLY sounds like SOUR GRAPES from a loser that NEVER made it... everything has its TIME...everythings evolving..NEWS FLASH the sport will continue without your CRAPPY opinion. Oh well on to BIGGER and BETTER things.. you should start watching cross-fit..or maybe RuPauls disgRACE is more your speed.. Billy NOgunns..LOL
    36 posts of nothingness.... If you get to 50 you should win an award.

OLYMPIAN

Quote Originally Posted by PA Kodiak View Post
    On point and much respect. The only statement I disagree with is that the sport has "evolved." I feel rather the sport has devolved into nothing more than a money making machine.

I've viewed this thread a few times and chose to say nothing, but I can't bite my tongue anymore. Fuck being politically correct.

I am and always will be a fan of bodybuilding (both men's and women's). I can't say I'm happy about the current state of the sport, or culture for that matter. I have a hard time believing anyone else can either if they've been a true fan prior to all the new divisions being created. I'm not claiming to be an OG, but I know how things were prior to the bikini & men's physique shit show being introduced.

With the introduction of these new divisions (primarily the two I mentioned), now anyone can get on stage and say they "compete." I use that term loosely because as hifrommike stated, most entrants are just looking for validation, praise, and attention from family and friends. There's no actual desire or effort being put forth to actually be competitive or be a contender for 1st place in a weight class or an overall win.

Just take a look at instagram...plenty of attention hungry profiles there. Posting a practically nude picture of yourself sticking your ass out and captioning it #inspire does not make you inspirational to other women. It makes you a slut. You significant other must be so proud.

At any given amateur show, 99% of your bodybuilders are crossing over into classic physique...what the fuck is that about? Sounds like trophy hunting to me.

When you hand out 100 or more trophies at a show, they practically become nothing more than participation awards. It's a reflection of our current culture where pussy ass liberal mindsets have taken over and everyone's a winner.

When anyone can do it, the prestige is taken away. This is my opinion and I don't care if it offends anyone or not. I know many others share it, we usually just keep it to ourselves in order to not sound like a dick.
    This is true on all levels. Respect.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

Quote Originally Posted by pd View Post
    36 posts of nothingness.... If you get to 50 you should win an award.
    Doubtful.

banhammer-space.jpg

RX MEMBER

I suspect the NPC (which never explains itself) didn't consider what would happen to bodybuilding when it instituted the changes that now dominate "bodybuilding competition," which is mostly made up of non-bodybuilding divisions. It wanted to prevent the eventual failure of the organization due to signs of dropping competition, losses in the general media, & possibly to make it easier for competitors to win awards without AAS use. (Of course, participants in the other divisions still use.) It was not putting the needs of its bodybuilding members first. However, that is no surprise: organizations always put their own needs first, & use the population that depends on them to empower themselves. As for the changes to competition, the result that was most desired did happen. Competitions have gotten much bigger, & participation is at an all-time high. The NPC apparently doesn't care about anything else, as long as bodybuilders are still willing to participate in the organization.

NOVICE

HAHA.. number of post equals dues....? Lame... I aswell as others in muscleswaggnation are very successful and content.... BUT you are "cool" POSTMASTER.. LOL I'm not trying to have my VALUE based on number of forum post..I gain value in REAL LIFE... my thread got changed cuz TERMINATOR fan is on a power trip....whatever keeps you guys happy and not breaking laws of society... so type out your frustrations with life at me..develop you online characters and "BE the KINGS" of your fantasy land empire. WHILE my Js fit factory family and I will keep racking up wins, pros, and top place finishes...
    AND again THANK you for continuing to support the SPORT...
    Last edited by MonaLisaMuscle; 06-18-2017 at 09:14 PM.

NOVICE

Lol my reward is READING your WONDERFUL words and posts..your are FULL of amazing insights and thought provoking statements that most of us common minded folk cant comprehend. You are the one who should win an AWARD. PD you are my TRUE inspiration. Keep up the inspiring work.....fanboy!
    Last edited by MonaLisaMuscle; 06-18-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Lol my reward is READING your WONDERFUL words and posts..your are FULL of amazing insights and thought provoking statements that most of us common minded folk cant comprehend. You are the one who should win an AWARD. PD you are my TRUE inspiration. Keep up the inspiring work.....fanboy!
    Are you drunk?
    I have no idea what you are talking about. My point is you are now at 38 posts and you've offered nothing of value here. You just keep on bragging about some muscles wag nation of which I neither care nor want to read about.

"LOL I'm not trying to have my VALUE based on number of forum post..I gain value in REAL LIFE... my thread got changed cuz TERMINATOR fan is on a power trip....whatever keeps you guys happy and not breaking laws of society... so type out your frustrations with life at me..develop you online characters and "BE the KINGS" of your fantasy land empire. WHILE my Js fit factory family and I will keep racking up wins, pros, and top place finishes... "

Who are you addressing and what does any of this jibberish mean? You're coming off a bit paranoid. Get some sleep.

Managing Dir., Rx Muscle Forums Curt James's Avatar
    Big Jeff's Family Restaurant, 815 Fremont Ave, South Pasadena, CA

HAHA.. number of post equals dues....? Lame... I aswell as others in muscleswaggnation are very successful and content.... BUT you are "cool" POSTMASTER.. LOL I'm not trying to have my VALUE based on number of forum post..I gain value in REAL LIFE... my thread got changed cuz TERMINATOR fan is on a power trip....whatever keeps you guys happy and not breaking laws of society... so type out your frustrations with life at me..develop you online characters and "BE the KINGS" of your fantasy land empire. WHILE my Js fit factory family and I will keep racking up wins, pros, and top place finishes...
    terminator-ohhai.jpg

RX MEMBER

This is what "Edit Ignore List" under "Settings" is for. I've added three in the last five days.

1st SWAG not SWAGG died off when the Jersey Shore show died and you are in a vanity industry not a street gang
    2nd none of J's NATION is ever gonna become more than they are period
    3rd nobody but their families cheer for Womens bikini in REAL BODYBUILDING the rear labia shot is not a muscular pose FYI

As I stated if I ever took my time away from my career and family to diet again taking out your ENTIRE NATION would only take ONE SHOT not a ENTIRE CLIP

Stick to your little over inflated store front its the only hope you have

RX MEMBER

Enough mud slinging. Back to the topic of the death of bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding isn't going anywhere. More people do it than ever. It is simply adapting to new conditions. The IFBB does not own pro bodybuilding. NABBA has pros who are as big & awesome as the best the IFBB has to offer. & there are plenty of other federations & organizations that support bodybuilding all over the world. Bodybuilding will survive. &, I predict, all bets are off on how it will evolve in the 21st century. Within 20 years, we will probably have solved the myostatin issue, & genetic engineering will probably remove barriers limiting size & muscle growth. How about a 450-pound Mr. Olympia? I hope to live to see it.

RX MEMBER

bodybuilding is far from dead. It is alive and well. The bikini contests and male physique stuff isn't really to my liking but is a smart move on the part of the industry to profit from everything related to wanting to look good while appealing to people looking to see mass monsters by calling that, well, bodybuilding and anything else physique, figure, whatever.
    The women's physique stuff is pathetic. Not the women - they look great - but the stupid posing where they stick their bums out. drop that it is not a butt contest those belong in strip clubs or frat houses.

RX MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by victorian guy View Post
    bodybuilding is far from dead. It is alive and well. The bikini contests and male physique stuff isn't really to my liking but is a smart move on the part of the industry to profit from everything related to wanting to look good while appealing to people looking to see mass monsters by calling that, well, bodybuilding and anything else physique, figure, whatever.
    The women's physique stuff is pathetic. Not the women - they look great - but the stupid posing where they stick their bums out. drop that it is not a butt contest those belong in strip clubs or frat houses.
    Agree w/ everything victorian guy says. But wish to clarify that women's physique doesn't do the moon shot stuff. It's bikini competitors that do it. It is banned by the NPC but the bikini women are permitted to do it. & it's embarrassing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12