ProSupps MyCookie Red Velvet

Taste

Red Velvet – Red Velvet is one of my flavors I enjoy from time to time, but for some reason many companies have a hard time nailing the flavor. Upon first bite of the Red Velvet MyCookie the base resembled almost an identical taste of the chocolate chip base with white chocolate chip cookies meshed together. There is a small white glaze on the top of the cookie that gives a cream cheese vibe, but the flavor is very subtle. Overall I expected to get a dense cocoa flavor with a cream cheese balance, but that is a far cry. Overall if you are looking for a strong red velvet flavor the Red Velvet MyCookie is far from that. If you took a bite with your eyes closed you would think it is one of the original flavors off the line.

Texture

Take a protein bar and cram it into the shape of a cookie. These are very soft but dense. Very similar to the MyBar and how the inside has a brownie like texture, the same aspect carried to the cookies. The outside has a small hint of the glaze that covers the MyBar’s to correlate to the flavor of the cookie. Yes they are soft and have a good consistency to them, but don’t be fooled it's a protein bar in the form of a circle and labeled a cookie.

Macros

For all the ProSupps MyCookie’s they are the same macros:

8g Fat
36g Carbs
18g Protein

Each cookie uses Brown Rice Flour to give this a very soft brownie like texture.
White Chocolate Wafers are included to give the white chocolate flavoring.
WPI / WPC protein blend makes up the 18g of protein in the cookie.
Soy protein isolate may turn some fans away who absolutely despise soy.
Fat content is high from vegetables oil’s, margarine, and palm oil. These also help with the texture of the product.
All MyCookie’s are Gluten Free