MST New Zealand Whey Cinnamon Roll

Taste

Cinnamon Roll – For a protein powder that is naturally flavored this would be hard to replicate a pastry like a cinnamon roll. The cinnamon flavor is faint, and the dough flavoring from a cinnamon roll is a subtle aftertaste. There is a slight glaze flavoring that binds together with all the other aspects of the baked good. Overall it is not something that is going to be as strong as PES Select, Cellucor, and XF 2.0 on the market. When you factor in the 100% natural flavoring, coloring, and sweetener there lies a major difference in the strength of the product. Overall from a shake and sludge its decent, but not something that really pops your taste buds. I prefer this in Sludge over a shake as I found the flavor to denser and pack a bolder aftertaste.

Mixability

With 8oz Cashew Milk + 1 Scoop whey there was no clumping and mixed with ease. When I mixed 1 scoop in 6oz of plain greek yogurt it dissolved instantly. This is not the thickest protein powder, but then again it is mostly WPC. There is also not a lot of gums to help thicken the product, so this does mix on the thin side.

Formula

Per Scoop:
2g Fat
2g Carbs
22g Protein

Some Facts about the product:
- 5.36g of BCAA a Serving / 2.88g Leucine
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- 100% Naturally Flavored, Colored, and Sweetened