Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
Great structure, superior biceps, what's your motivation to look harder and more ripped than ever?

Are you on the cusp of winning a title or are you trying to move from last place to 7th place? What I mean is, you look incredible and often (it seems to me) winning a show comes down to more than the package you bring to the stage. What motivates athletes to achieve? I guess that's my question and may have nothing to do with helping you reach your goal.

curt = filthy rotten thread hijacker!

Welcome back and I wish you the best. A trainer who's worked with Women's Physique competitors would be my best advice. Contact Noel Fuller @ http://noelfuller.com/

He can definitely get you there.
Thank you for the complients! I want to get to the next level specially for myself...I know I got it..and it would be great.
Iīm stuck in second place ofr some years now..even when i compete in bodyfitness and now in woman physique. itīs hard for me when I see girls competing for the very first time and look a lot harder than me..not with the same size or proportions..but harder. I want that to. Canīt be impossible for me.
Right now the competition I am preparing for is Road to Mr. Universe (itīs na international event this year in Portugal...and I wanna look my best ever. Love the physique of the former Ms Universe, Maria Kuzmina, and the actual pro wabbaīs champ Daria Diossi. To girls with about the same height has me and with lovely bodies, struture and overall looks.
Seems that in the weeks before the show..something is missing...to achieve the look.