Ghost Size Muscle Builder Review

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=L8t6eFQHvhc

Taste

Unflavored – Ghost Size is an unflavored product that can be added to a peri-workout supplement. Combined with Ghost Legend you can not even taste it, or you could mix it with Ghost Amino’s. If you are to mix with a protein shake there may be a bitter aftertaste due to the raw materials. I would use this pre/intra workout to utilize the benefits of the ingredients based in the product. Overall not much to note here.

Mixability

Ghost Size mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product when in conjunction with other pre/intra workout based products. I did not see any left over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Formula

5g of FULL Yield Creatine (3.21 Creatine HCL and 2.84 Creatine Monohydrate).
2.5g Betaine (Increase creatine production, performance, strength, and power)
2g Beta-Alanine (Endurance and Performance) ((Half dosed but can be stacked with Ghost Legend to get the full dose of 3.2-4g))
50mg Astragin (Increases nutrient and ingredient uptake
200mg Epicatehin (Enhance size and muscle, improve glucose tolerance, increase endurance, battle fatigue, enhance nitric oxide production)

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. Some will argue this is very overpriced, but lets look at something here. Creatine, Betaine, Astragin, and Epicatehin are all scientifically dosed. If you buy epicatehin in bulk it can cost upward to $60. When you apply the 20% off coupon you can get the product for almost $30 (half of that) and fully labeled ingredients that help support that products feature. It is very well rounded and a unique spin on a muscle building and creatine based product. Once you factor in what you get it makes it a worthwhile buy.