Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pastry Whey Review

https://youtu.be/Q7fdC00nxSM

Taste

Blueberry Toaster Pastry – This is now my favorite blueberry protein on the market. Upon first sip you get a refreshing blueberry taste. Not something that is tart or overly sweet but a very nice and subtle blueberry flavor that hits your tastes buds just right. The toaster pastry pieces are actual chunks in the batter, which is truly unique. If you were to use this in a regular cup or blender bottle you may be eating small chunks. When blended up these give you a sweet and luscious aftertaste that enhances the blueberry flavor to give you a 50/50 perfect ratio of blueberry to toaster pastry. I have not had a bad product from Ghost yet, and to be honest I am quickly becoming a huge fan of all of their protein flavors. Easily the best Blueberry on the market, and gives you the best of both worlds with blueberry and toaster pastry. Most companies on the market miss one aspect, this nails both.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 12oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. It mixes much thicker then I expected. The protein was very rich in flavor and still held the flavoring like the shake.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
13.15g From WPC
2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis like more cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. Very good non the less!