Fitjoy Grandma Lemon Square

Taste

Grandma Lemon Square – First off I am not a huge lemon fan, but if I can tolerate something lemon that speaks volume. These Fitjoy bars are a perfect replica of a lemon square dessert. Upon first bite you get a dense lemon flavor that has a zesty taste lingering upon your taste buds. The frosting on the bars provides a luscious aftertaste that has a sugary vibe to it. You also get a slight hint of the crust of a lemon square that rounds all aspects of the dessert. Fitjoy really did a good job here as I would rate this as one of their best flavors bars on their line. If you are a fan of lemon this will be a homerun.

Texture
Fitjoy bars are on the soft side. If you let them sit out at room temperature you can pierce them with your fingers. They are a touch harder than the old Mission 1 bars which are like laffy taffy. If you enjoy soft bars this is right up your alley. If you let these sit out they can virtually melt in the heat or humidity. They are a touch softer than Oh Yeah One and Dymatize Bars.

Formula
[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5131opHhFCL._SL1000_.jpg[/img]
7g Fat
25g Carbs
20g Protein
11g Fiber

A very well balanced bar with macros and calories. One major thing I enjoy is the 4g of sugars. Some protein bars are very high in sugar alcohols which can cause excessive bloating. Fitjoy is also and is free of GMO’s, gluten, artificial flavors, colors, and sweeteners which a lot of people may enjoy, and find them easier to digest.

Cost
A box of 12 bars you can find for around $20-25 which is very reasonable. Most places will charge around $2 a bar, and if on special it is reduced to around $1.50. Fitjoy is cost effective and are a huge seller on the market since they were introduced. These are priced very fair and competitive with the other major brand names like MuscleTech, Oh Yeah, Prosupps, and Quest.