If you are in Body Recomp mode, aka you are attempting to lean out, harden up and reveal the existing muscle you have. The two products MuscleGELZ carries are EXCELLENT choices to use for a body recomp phase.

Also the combination of these two items is even that much better.

Standalone, if you had to choose, here is some info to help you.

*BTW these products are available at Iron Mag Labs as well!
www.ironmaglabs.com

If you want to harden up, increase lean muscle, improve libido and increase strength then choose the AndroHARD. Remember this is epiandro and randro combo and it converts to DHT.

If you want primarily fat loss, not concerned about adding new strength or muscle per say, but really just reducing overall bodyfat, improving metabolism and having an anti-cortisol effect, which may help reduce daily stress, then choose the AndroSHRED.

If you can afford to use both. Use both. I personally like to use no less then 300mgs of each product ED myself in my clients.

So remember 3pumps of either product= 1mL or 1 serving

Tips for a Successful body recomp:

1) Diet. Dial in your diet. Track your eating habits for a week or two, very carefully and see what your actual caloric intake is. Also calculate your Protein to Carbs to Fats ratio. Adjust these numbers to your new goals.

2) Increase Protein intake. Increasing Protein and decreasing carbs and fats is always going to have a better effect when dieting, or in a body recomp. Pretty basic. A very common starting ratio for many people is 50-25-25 (proteins to carbs to fats) Mind you I am not saying this is ideal for everyone, but this is a solid starting point if you currently are looking to increase protein intake. Plus it's realistic, because getting 50% protein as is, in your diet, will not be simple. Strategize the foods you will need.

3) Increase Cardio (May I suggest some sprint cycles? Sprint 100meters and walk 2-300. Or on a treadmill, sprint 30 seconds, and walk for 60 seconds..and repeat. )

3) Increase Rep Ranges (maybe try sets of 20 reps?)

4) Increase Volume - Being careful not to "overtrain" per say but maybe increase the number of total sets you are doing.

5) Decrease rest periods (try 30 or 60 second rest periods) You may not be as strong initially when changing up your routine.

6) Stretch at the end of your workouts

7) Make sure you are hydrated, getting rest, and you are sleeping well for best results!

8) Eat smaller meals and eat more often. You may see a better result in a body recomp with this method.

9) Lift explosively. Using moderate weight and lifting safely, use explosive speed reps. This combined with any DHT style compounds should show improvements in fast twitch fiber strength and also this will tend to harden you up more as well.

10) Exhale your air on your ab exercises. On the "concentric" portion of the lift, breathe all of your air out. Remove as much air as you can from the stomach to see a better result.

11) Introduce AndroHARD, or AndroSHRED or both. My personal suggestions to you: Use 5-600mgs of AndroHard ED. Use 3-400mgs of AndroShred each day.. Wake up in the am and apply 6-9 pumps of AndroHard and 3-6 pumps of AndroShred to the shoulders, arms or abdominals. Again either mid day or at night time, apply the same dosage again.

Make sure you do not cross contaminate anyone. If you have kids/gf...the topical solutions even though absorbed into the skin "can" be absorbed by others in small amounts by touching your skin.

Good luck and enjoy!!!